• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobLoblaw

Banned
Can we say that Rondo's been the MVP of the playoffs so far? CP3 was great for one series, Durant's looking strong, and James has been consistently good, but no one makes their team better like Rondo.

Can we say that Rondo's been the MVP of the playoffs so far? CP3 was great for one series, Durant's looking strong, and James has been consistently good, but no one makes their team better like Rondo.

Would have said it was TP until the two stinkers he left in OKC. So yeah

is that bill belichick's wife?

damn......

and yet another home run play attempt, FUCK

Lebron did like a petulant child. It was a complete overreaction.

Look dude I'm sick of my team bitching about fouls all the time but I'm not sure why you're posting like it hasn't happened before

Honestly if the Heat somehow end up losing this series, Wade owns a huge chunk the blame. He's completely out of sync.

I wonder if Wade just can't thrive with Lebron as "The Man".

PBY

Banned
Honestly if the Heat somehow end up losing this series, Wade owns a huge chunk the blame. He's completely out of sync.

I wonder if Wade just can't thrive with Lebron as "The Man".

This is so dumb. Two games ago people were like "Damn, the two have clicked, looked how good theyre playing"

I think Spo is completely ignoring the possibility of having Bosh back, trying to win with just this crew, but god damn we need to look into this for the next few games because our bigs are so fucking atrocious.

This is one of those games where every shot boston puts up, the crowd gasps and you feel they're all going in

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
If that's a shooting foul by Rondo, then EVERY fastbreak can be deemed a shooting foul because the player would have eventually gotten a shot up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom