• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fjordson

2 out of 3 shots end up as dunks in an EA NBA game? It's in the game!

This is BS. They should've had Wade kicking a guy in the nuts and getting a bailout call, Kobe yelling at Pau Gasol, and Corey Magette intentionally passing to the other team for uber-realism.
Lmao. Yeah, I dunno. Too quick to really tell what it looks like. Just hope it provides some good competition for 2K.

Speaking of vidja games, just realized Sony's presser is on during tonight's game. Hmm. Probably going to go with the game if Microsoft and EA's shows are anything to go by.

The saddest thing about this years E3 (and there were a lot of sad things) was the death of the Gamecube controller.

I'm gonna hoard them while they're still around :/

giri

Well, if you want to join a team going 72 & 10, you're welcome to join the JYD Train. Suns are going to blow chunks so hard next year.

I feel bad for Best Morris.

Sad? the thing is a tragedy of poor design in the first place.

You're wrong.

If an alien species comes to Earth, threatens to annihilate us, and our only hope for survival is to show them a single redeeming technology that proves humanity's worth to the universe, I would show them the Gamecube controller.

Everything else is just garbage.

giri

You're wrong.

If an alien species comes to Earth, threatens to annihilate us, and our only hope for survival is to show them a single redeeming technology that proves humanity's worth to the universe, I would show them the Gamecube controller.

Everything else is just garbage.

I knew you hated this world, but no need to take the rest of us with you.

I knew you hated this world, but no need to take the rest of us with you.

The only problem with my solution is that the aliens may not have 2 hands or 10 fingers, so upon seeing the glory and beauty of the Gamecube controller, they might throw a fit of rage and kill us all, knowing they'll never experience perfection

giri

The only problem with my solution is that the aliens may not have 2 hands or 10 fingers, so upon seeing the glory and beauty of the Gamecube controller, they might throw a fit of rage and kill us all, knowing they'll never experience perfection

So this controller is basically like the 9-10 spurs?

Great.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Jason Quick said:
The Trail Blazers have hired Neil Olshey as next general manager, The Oregonian has learned. Team is waiting for signed contract

SUPREME1

Banned
So what exactly do I have to do to join you.

Don't do it, Cap.

Please don't go
Please don't go
Please don't go
Please don't go
Please don't go
Please don't go
Please don't go
Please don't go
Babe, I love you so
I want you to know
That I'm going to miss your love
The minute you walk out that door
Please don't go
Please don't go
Babe, I love you so
I want you to know
Please don't go
Don't go
Don't go away
Please don't go
Don't go
I'm begging you to stay
If you leave
At least in my lifetime
I've had one dream come true
I was blessed to be loved
By someone as wonderful as you
Please don't go
Don't go
Don't go away
Please don't go
Don't go
I'm begging you to stay
Hey, hey, hey
Yeah
Babe, I love you so
I, I want yo to know
So please don't go
Don't go
Don't go away
Hey, hey, hey
I need your love
I'm down on my knees
Beggin' please, please, please
Don't go
Don't you hear me baby
Don't leave me now
Oh, no, no, no, no
Please don't go
I want you to know
That I, I, I, love you so

Copy/pasted lyrics from some shady ass site... so lyrics are likely not accurate.

Edit: For those who give a shit about things like this, our unborn child is now at about 16 weeks and is healthy as far as modern medicine can tell. My only regret is that this child will be born into a world where the Heat will be the reigning NBA champions. I will beg this child to forgive me upon it's birth.

So, yeah.

TylerD

Somebody help me get connected to the #nba-age chat please.

I can't seem to find any reference for studio64.yi.org and even downloaded mIRC client but cant seem to connect to irc://studio64.yi.org.

Is there an online client that you guys use like mibbit?

reilo

Somebody help me get connected to the #nba-age chat please.

I can't seem to find any reference for studio64.yi.org and even downloaded mIRC client but cant seem to connect to irc://studio64.yi.org.

Is there an online client that you guys use like mibbit?

In IRC, type:

/server studio64.yi.org

Then once you are connected, /j #nba-age

reilo

You guys see watch dog? Shit looks cray. Can't wait to run on my wii. This is what I bought this console for!

When was the last time Ubisoft managed to pull off any of their high concept games? This game will be rushed and will underdeliver, just like the rest of them.

EDIT: QR Codes? lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom