• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBY

Banned
Heat playing with so much more energy. Why it takes them to go down 2-2 for them to do it, I'll never know
Part of it might be "energy" but a lot of it is your eyes playing tricks on you- Boston is shooting really bad. Perception vs reality

Bwahahaha I hope Pierce comes back on crutches, then throws that ish into the stands.

Part of it might be "energy" but a lot of it is your eyes playing tricks on you- Boston is shooting really bad. Perception vs reality

Your knowledge of the game and general awareness is always surprising to me. You are definitely a cut above most of my friends that are Heat fans.

We better be up by 10 after this quarter cause that's how shitty Boston has looked

Heat playing with so much more energy. Why it takes them to go down 2-2 for them to do it, I'll never know

It's been a good start but I want to blow Boston out. I don't want them to be anywhere close when the 4th comes and start going all swag on us.

DJ88

Yeah, but not necessarily the score, just the hustle on every play. They need to keep it up the whole game.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I just want to tell Jordan "Bro, your legacy is secure no need to sound so scared about it everyday."

The dude is the ultimate sports asshole.. he isn't flattered by the comparisons he is insulted..

BruceLeeRoy said:
I just want to tell Jordan "Bro, your legacy is secure no need to sound so scared about it everyday."

lol, I know what you mean.

He sounds so desperate in that Dream Team commercial, "AND IT WON'T EVER BE REPEATED"

Chrissy's back.

So Rondo gets called for a foul on the exact same play on both sides? lol

So 5 vs. 8 then? Still feels like Celtics are going to win this game.

Edit: Yeah, 5v8.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom