• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
Lebron James having an amazing half.

He'll stink it up in the fourth quarter, finish with 30 + points and people will declare he had a great game.

you managed not to use the 'clutch gene,' Robin(tm) LeBrick or some permutation thereof. i'm impressed. you're like, a step up Bayless.

if the Heat lose this series I wonder if Wade will finally start taking slack for his play. Except for a few games he's been really subpar this post season.

Watching these heat players whinge every time they don't get a call or get called for anything less than punching the guy in the face makes me fucking sick. These guys have no talent, they only made it this far due to extremely shady calls in the pacers series.

DJ88

So many stupid mistakes resulted in that Boston run, so much rage. And I really don't know what Wade is doing, he can't even dribble the ball anymore, his shots are a foot short of the rim. Just unbelievable we get Bosh back but lose Wade's usual input.

Magilla

Banned
Watching these heat players whinge every time they don't get a call or get called for anything less than punching the guy in the face makes me fucking sick. These guys have no talent, they only made it this far due to extremely shady calls in the pacers series.

You had me and then you lost me.

So many stupid mistakes resulted in that Boston run, so much rage. And I really don't know what Wade is doing, he can't even dribble the ball anymore, his shots are a foot short of the rim. Just unbelievable we get Bosh back but lose Wade's usual input.

Enjoy Wade for the next 4 years. Should be fun.

Does anyone else think that Doc deserves Coach of the Year? Hell coach of the last few years for keeping such an old team playing at (usually) a high level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom