• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

balddemon

Banned
baldy i think she's out of my league bro

well man...she likes sports. she likes to snowboard and go hiking and go camping and stuff. she's an active member of the church (i think, she's headed to provo anyways). she's 25. she's single. my point is she's looking to get married. as long as you are an RM (i doubt that's even required, lol) who is not a complete social fuck up, i think you've got a chance.

entremet

So the LA meet up on Thursday is canceled due to you fuckers having more important things to worry about. You know, work, family, all that shit. All that means is I will be

forever_alone_by_foreveraloneplz.png

I would've met up, but I'm on the opposite coast.

diehard

Fleer
well man...she likes sports. she likes to snowboard and go hiking and go camping and stuff. she's an active member of the church (i think, she's headed to provo anyways). she's 25. she's single. my point is she's looking to get married. as long as you are an RM (i doubt that's even required, lol) who is not a complete social fuck up, i think you've got a chance.

well i'm not an RM and she will find a billion at BYU

giri

Pressure's on LeBron. Can he handle the heat? How has he fared in previous pivotal Game 5s?

Can someone explain to me why the pressure is on LBJ? it's wade that has been under performing.

Chalmers really needs both of them to step up and help him out.

giri

For the Blazers, it ends a GM search that had lasted over a year and became something of a joke. Portland interviewed several candidates and seemed at best half-heartedly interested in nearly all of them; one imagined the interviews with owner Paul Allen and his Vulcan cronies going something like this.

LoL

Best hollinger post of for ever.

We should have a Heat age meet up to celebrate/mourn after the season....pheenix should save up for plane tickets now.

I'm thinkin KOD as the meet up spot what say you heatles???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom