• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magilla

Banned
Celtics 3rd quarter collapse starting?

gTXda.png

The M.O.B

Nice, but battier seems to cost us more pts than he gets by a large margin this game.

We are still shooting about 3-1 jumper to inside paint ratio. Celtics have the patience to wait it out for Heat to jumpshot themselves out the game.

So far I have not felt too high or low. I am pretty confident we got this but man I really need to see this team play with more intensity. It has been like this since game 2. We come out like this in the Finals and we get toasted.

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
I'd like to see the shot chart for Lebron this game.

i feel the need to yell whenever he settles for a long 2 right outside the line, or when he goes for an unnecessary fadeaway when a smaller body is guarding him.

that said, it's hard to really pick on a guy who constantly shoots over 50%.

PBY

Banned
i feel the need to yell whenever he settles for a long 2 right outside the line, or when he goes for an unnecessary fadeaway when a smaller body is guarding him.

that said, it's hard to really pick on a guy who constantly shoots over 50%.
Yeah I was about to say.. That's fair, but the one that makes you wnna scream is d wade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom