• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ88

Watching these heat players whinge every time they don't get a call or get called for anything less than punching the guy in the face makes me fucking sick. These guys have no talent, they only made it this far due to extremely shady calls in the pacers series.

I've never seen anyone bitch so hard about the refs. You don't do it a lot but when you do, holy shit look out.

Magilla

Banned
Did you watch game 1? That was a travesty, an abortion in officiating. By far the worst officiated game I have ever seen in regard to favouring one team.

I think the officials lean a bit towards the Heat as well, but saying they have no talent and couldn't get by the Pacers without the Stern Button is rather crazy.

I think the officials lean a bit towards the Heat as well, but saying they have no talent and couldn't get by the Pacers without the Stern Button is rather crazy.

If they had Bosh they probably could get past the pacers, in a fair officiated series it would be close. But without Bosh and in a fair officiated series, no way.

DJ88

My mind is blown by how long this free throw slump had lasted. This team just never stops blowing my mind, and not in a good way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom