• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.
1677.gif

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
I don't think I've witnessed a team shit the bed this massively in a looooooong time.

Props to OKC, though. Enjoy it Thunder-age.

torn right now, hated the "can they sweep the playoffs!?!" hype the spurs got but really annoyed w/ Harden flops, refs, & bandwagon okc fans

I can't believe the Spurs lost this series after playing that Sexball in game 1 & 2... oh well.

Congrats to the Thunder for defeating all the Western Conference champions of the last ten years this playoffs. You can't say they had an easy path to the Finals. I guess the torch has truly been passed.

SamuraiX-

Refs always favor the home team. If anything, Spurs had home court for the series, so they had more of a ref advantage than OKC.

OKC simply outplayed them.

Yeah, no. There's favoring the home team and then there's blatant biased conspiracy-style referring. Guess which happened tonight?

Doomsayer

I expected SAS to win this series in 7, even after the Thunder took game 5.

Big props to Harden and Durant. They stepped it up big time this series. I still hate your team, but damn the team matured in front of our eyes. That's kind of an exciting thing to witness.

Oh yeah, fuck Fisher.

There is literally no team I can root for anymore.

Wow. Like 5 days ago the Spurs were an unstoppable vortex of basketball death. Now they're eliminated by a bunch of 23 year olds who have to not try hard or their point guard will run away sobbing and hide under a blankey. WTF happened?

Either way, anybody but Miami. Go Thuntics!

I wish sometimes NBA players would act like soccer players, where the game ends and they just go confront the refs for their shitty job. I'd love to see Crawford peeing his pants with Jax all over him.

Again, I don't want to take anything from the Thunder, but I feel violated by this 4th quarter.

"The Thunder's first appearance in the finals since 1996."

Man, if I was a Seattle Supersonics fan, I'd be pissed like a mothafucker when I hear shit like that

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Spurs lost four straight even with Westbrook playing like complete ass. How did that happen?

My body is ready for tomorrow now. I'm well prepared to handle this inevitable letdown.

I was about to ask why everybody is posting pictures of Justin Timberlake with gorgeous women, then I remembered lol

I wish sometimes NBA players would act like soccer players, where the game ends and they just go confront the refs for their shitty job. I'd love to see Crawford peeing his pants with Jax all over him.

Again, I don't want to take anything from the Thunder, but I feel violated by this 4th quarter.

The turning point was the offensive foul on Manu that had the 3 point shot by Leonard wiped away. Not only was it -3 for us, but Manu was out of the game for 3-4 minutes when we needed him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom