• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_ljshv7P2QJ1qa9vqgo1_500.gif

missed the game. damn i feel bad for the spurs and their fans. whats the point of winning 20 games in a row if you lose the most important ones :/

Heat are about to slap this shit out of adversity, blow the Celtics "Big 3" era up and send the Thunder to free-agency splitsville. Believe.

Or kill me.

Branduil

uh no? Dallas was terrible with autopilot Dirk and Vince Carter fucking them and everyone knew the Lakers were a 2nd round team at best.

Stop ruining the narrative. The Thunder are the most amazing team in the league, with an owner with a heart-of-gold, the best fanbase in history, and a bunch of young guys who are so humble.

Testament to the Thunder, everyone thought that it was the Spurs who were truly hot and still had yet to peak after going up 2-0...but it was the Thunder who prevailed.

I am torn. If it ends up being Heat - OKC, I would love OKC to beat the Heat to watch the offseason shenanigans that Miami would go through. On the other hand, I wouldn't mind seeing Bron getting a chip.

If it's BOS - OKC, though, I'm cheering for the Celtics. Mostly because I think they'll get destroyed.

Cipherr

Fish : 6

Kobe : 5

ibpc8DOqUgtG3J.gif

AAHAHAH, dude no words. NO WORDS if Fish gets another ring. I will laugh for an eternity. Christ this would make me so happy. I would chuck shit at more than a few people I know that shit on Fisher (deservedly so at times, but IDGAF).

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Hahahaha, who just saw that skanky girl behind Steve Kerr bend her ass over in a skin tiiiiiight skirt, and blow a kiss and wink to the camera. OMFG

Could you be a bigger attention whore?

I so would. Holy shit she was hot

Too bad there is no way the heat will win tomorrow.

I want them to, but I have that disappoint feeling again just like last year. Goodbye Miami :/.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom