• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMczaf

Fish : 6

Kobe : 5

ibpc8DOqUgtG3J.gif

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
I can't believe the Spurs lost this series after playing that Sexball in game 1 & 2... oh well.

Congrats to the Thunder for defeating all the Western Conference champions of the last ten years this playoffs. You can't say they had an easy path to the Finals. I guess the torch has truly been passed.

Serious question.

With the teams they've defeated, in a row, wouldn't losing in the Finals make them the most disappointing team ever?

Vahagn

Serious question.

With the teams they've defeated, in a row, wouldn't losing in the Finals make them the most disappointing team ever?

Nah, you always understand when a group of young players lose their first finals appearance

I dont expect them to, but it's always forgiven.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
If you thought Pacers/Heat was an ugly series, just imagine Celtics/Thunder.

Even though it wouldn't be as delicious as Durant slaying Miami in the finals,

The Thunder beating Dallas, LAL, the Spurs, and the Celtics on route to a title would be epic.

That's the entire fucking old guard getting beaten by some 20 year old kids and Liam Neeson.

Lkr

clay bennett ruined a city to unify a city! what a hero!
EJ should mention some of his love letters with Stern

Spurs were a really great team this year, just ran into another great team and went cold at the wrong time, still a great year for them.

OKC seems a lot better than either Boston or Miami.

Serious question.

uh no? Dallas was terrible with autopilot Dirk + Vince Carter fucking them and everyone knew the Lakers were a 2nd round team at best.

Even though it wouldn't be as delicious as Durant slaying Miami in the finals,

The Thunder beating Dallas, LAL, the Spurs, and the Celtics on route to a title would be epic.

That's the entire fucking old guard getting beaten by some 20 year old kids and Liam Neeson.

Brooks looks more like that annoying guy from Road Trip and Rat Race. I think he's on some TNT show now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom