• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIMIC

Banned
untitled-4u3mbz.gif

You quite possibly have the best tag of any GAF member ^_^

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Wade isn't playing that bad. I don't know why some of you are acting as if he's 1-9 with 5 TOs.

No, I don't think so. We'll see when SunhiLegend posts a gif of it.

I think Rondo was under him for a few seconds but after Rondo ran by Lebron went and did this extra pull up hang thing for like 5 seconds after everyone had cleared out from around the hoop. That said, I don't know if that is enough to even warrant a technical.

DJ88

If Wade had just not played tonight we'd be up by like a 100 right now. James, please don't even look at Wade, don't let him touch the ball ever again.

I think Rondo was under him for a few seconds but after Rondo ran by Lebron went and did this extra pull up hang thing for like 5 seconds after everyone had cleared out from around the hoop. That said, I don't know if that is enough to even warrant a technical.
I've seen 4-5 players this year get techs for dunks where they hung on the rim for a second then let go immediately. I've seen Iman Shumpert get a tech for the crime of looking at people. TWICE!

That was as easy a tech call as you can get.

yea man, but boston usually plays amazing only half the game...this worries me about the second half. I hope they can for once play the same all game.

We took them to 7.

We didn't play a complete game all season.

Nuff said.

Boston gonna shame it up this half, they just gotta hope the Heat follow their lead but I doubt it.

Wow, some of you are really exaggerating how bad Wade is playing tonight.

But if it makes you feel better to have him as a scapegoat for all your problems, go ahead. :lol

i think i remember someone saying that he envisioned or hoped the heat won game 6 only to lose game 7 just to see the meltdowns.....lets hope that comes true.

We took them to 7.

We didn't play a complete game all season.

Nuff said.

Boston gonna shame it up this half, they just gotta hope the Heat follow their lead but I doubt it.

Eh sixers played well in that series. As a team they are more effective than heat. Lebron is the main reason they are in this series still.

Ripclawe

Banned
Wow, some of you are really exaggerating how bad Wade is playing tonight.

But if it makes you feel better to have him as a scapegoat for all your problems, go ahead. :lol

Wade playing bad is directly resulting in the Heat sucking. except for his minor blow up in the Indiana series, he has not been good this playoff run

This game looks so much like the three we lost.. But also like game 2 so who knows. If don't take a huge lead I am scared shitless about the final moments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom