• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
does your hate for rondo stem from his UK origin?

no it stems from doing literally nothing while wade sags 7 ft off of him ready to jump any passing lane, chip anyone coming off a screen, or double down on the first person he passes to

he isn't doing anything. if miami doesn't turn ass up for him, he doesn't contribute anything. just stands at the top of the key and dribbles the pall.

he does nothing

no it stems from doing literally nothing while wade sags 7 ft off of him ready to jump any passing lane, chip anyone coming off a screen, or double down on the first person he passes to

he isn't doing anything. if miami doesn't turn ass up for him, he doesn't contribute anything. just stands at the top of the key and dribbles the pall.

he does nothing

Rondo for Calderon. How can Boston say no?

he does nothing

If you say so. I can see your argument. Sometimes he isn't the best for the team. But useless is a bit strong.

lol, when you first said UK, I thought of the United Kingdom. I was thinking "Rondo isn't British?"

I had a feeling someone would think that. lol.

That Taco Bell commercial....do some stadiums have built in taco bell or something?

because even if I did sneak a burrito in I would not still have it past the 1st inning.

Edit: Miami got this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom