• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuraiX-

Incoming Quad L popoffs.

rxBvm.png

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
lol @ everyone who argued Bosh didn't matter. Without Bosh, Boston wins this series. He changed game 7.

Lebron played well in the 4th, tonight. No one can argue otherwise.

OKC vs Miami. I'm ready.

RIP Boston Celtics. Couldn't make 3 Finals like LAL.

Heat should've had this wrapped up in fewer than 7 with or without Bosh.

This same team got taken 7 games by the Sixers.

Come on pony.

linsivvi

lol @ everyone who argued Bosh didn't matter. Without Bosh, Boston wins this series. He changed game 7.

Lebron played well in the 4th, tonight. No one can argue otherwise.

OKC vs Miami. I'm ready.

RIP Boston Celtics. Couldn't make 3 Finals like LAL.

Couldn't win 2 either. Delicious.

TheFatOne

Congratulations Miami Heat fans. Disappointing end to the big three era. The run has been really fun to watch. It's kind of hard for me to fault this Celtics team. They were just beaten by a superior opponent. I'm worried about the Celtics falling off a cliff again. Watching the shitty Celtics team just a few years ago was brutal, and I can't help but feel like that is what they will become once again.

Owzers

It's not lame for Harden to flop when it's against the Heat

*tries to convince myself this is true*

GO OKC! I'll pretend not to see the flops.

Talon

One more chip than most of our teams in the last decades. It's not for a lack of effort. Who Knew Ron would hit a clutch 3?

Tawpgun

As a Boston fan.

It's over. Well played series. Did not think they'd make it this far. Until next year. We don't have much time left to get a championship chance.

Derrick01

Banned
It's not lame for Harden to flop when it's against the Heat

*tries to convince myself this is true*

GO OKC! I'll pretend not to see the flops.

Ugh I completely forgot about that. This finals is going to be terrible to watch even if OKC wins. They're both going to try to out flop and out FT each other.

Heat should've had this wrapped up in fewer than 7 with or without Bosh.

This same team got taken 7 games by the Sixers.

Come on pony.

Maybe. I thought so too, and then Boston surprised me. But let's be real. Boston took Wade out of the series for those 3 losses. It took an all-time performance from Lebron in game 6 to pull that one out. Tonight, Bosh's presence opened up things for everyone not named Lebron. Wade hasn't been great, but Bosh picked up the slack, there.

And really, Boston should have won game 2. Anyway, I think Boston figured out how to defend Miami without Bosh out there because KG could roam and their role players suck. Matchups matter. Philly was a harder matchup than Miami without Bosh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom