• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

giga

So…matchups.

1. YNB / .4 seconds
2. Sef / Harden
3. Durant
4. Ibaka / Collison
5. Perk

vs

1. Chalmers / Norris
2. Wade / Miller
3. Bron / Batty
4. Bosh / Udonis
5. Joel / Turiaf

Miami looks really weak at the 1 as well as inside. Who guards Bron?

Redux

Banned
"Only one championship?"

I feel horrible.

Actually believe the Big 3 should give it another shot, only if they can land a player like Batum, healthy Greg Oden, health health health, add a decent role player/defender (Bass guarding LeBron.. really?) etc.

Ashhong

Serious question: isn't it customary for the teams to shake hands at the end of the conference finals? Allen stayed in but Rondo and Garnett didnt

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
God I hope Durant shit's all over the Heat.

lol KG and Rondo are douches

untitled-67bmzu.gif

Brinbe

Czzz had a good run. Astounding they pushed it this far at all.

Anyway, hyped for Heat-Thunder. Will be most interested in how the refs call shit.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
They were doubling him a lot in those losses. Come on, you're being unfair to Boston. I don't like Boston, obviously, but their defense is legit. Doc is smart. They schemed to let Lebron be Lebron (but not to let anything easy) and make it difficult for Wade to get going. They believed if they could stop Wade and hold the role players down, Lebron can't beat them. Well, Lebron did beat them once and Bosh's return made that strategy not matter.

Lebron, Wade, Bosh is too much for Boston. Top end talent won out. Might have been different if Boston won game 2.

What do you mean there defense is legit? Heat offense has looked like ass the entire postseason.

I'd love to give credit where credit is due - but the reality is that the East playoffs has been ugly and no one has played consistent other than Lebron. And even his form of consistence has been trash.

We did it!!! I still don't understand this team. Well we got the big three back, sort of I don't know who that is wearing wade. 4 damn games left!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom