• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Maybe. I thought so too, and then Boston surprised me. But let's be real. Boston took Wade out of the series for those 3 losses. It took an all-time performance from Lebron in game 6 to pull that one out. Tonight, Bosh's presence opened up things for everyone not named Lebron. Wade hasn't been great, but Bosh picked up the slack, there.

And really, Boston should have won game 2. Anyway, I think Boston figured out how to defend Miami without Bosh out there because KG could roam and their role players suck. Matchups matter. Philly was a harder matchup than Miami without Bosh.

Wade took himself out of those games.

He's been acting like a bitch ever since Indiana. He still is.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
j9wRA.jpg

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
The Heat need to channel the spirit of Seattle to win this championship.

Heat in 6. LeBron and Dwayne become heroes to Seattle. Sonics come back to the league and win a championship before the Thunder. Peace is achieved in the Middle East.

And the haters will put a big fat asterisk to this championship because of the shortened season so the Heat can have motivation to do it again next year.

Quote me on this if you want. Regardless, this will be one hell of a Finals matchup, one for the ages.

DJ88

Bosh saved our asses so bad, don't ever leave us again you bastard!

James had a strong finish, even Wade's sorry ass finished alright! We finally hung in there during tense moments and pulled away.

So here we are again, this time against a fucking monster OKC team. I have no idea what's gonna happen, and I'm sure I'll probably suffer through a couple more heart attacks before it's over, but I'm just glad we get another chance.

Owzers

Ugh I completely forgot about that. This finals is going to be terrible to watch even if OKC wins. They're both going to try to out flop and out FT each other.

but on the bright side, the reffing might not drive me crazy because EVERYONE will be shooting free throws all game long.

Well that ends the Czz Big 3 era.

Fraq.

The Heat showed up in the 4th, Boston didn't. Simple as that.

I can't believe Boston only had 2 bench points.

Wade took himself out of those games.

He's been acting like a bitch ever since Indiana. He still is.

They were doubling him a lot in those losses. Come on, you're being unfair to Boston. I don't like Boston, obviously, but their defense is legit. Doc is smart. They schemed to let Lebron be Lebron (but not to let anything easy) and make it difficult for Wade to get going. They believed if they could stop Wade and hold the role players down, Lebron can't beat them. Well, Lebron did beat them once and Bosh's return made that strategy not matter.

Lebron, Wade, Bosh is too much for Boston. Top end talent won out. Might have been different if Boston won game 2.

Lkr

the only thing i could have ever hoped for is the lakers to end the boston big three era. fuck you for ruining that for me lebron!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom