• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owzers

I hope the Celtics win their next game...even though they are old, i think they'll give the Heat a better challenge than Phili would.

effzee

I have no problem giving Bron Bron credit when he does something. Last two buckets were the daggers!

That's why I think Skip is crazy about Lebron, he thinks Lebron can't be Batman.

I just think, often times, he isn't. Big difference. He was passive for 10 minutes, showed up for 2 plays. Good shit Bron Bron

But he didn't need to. Lebron has Wade on his side. There were games earlier in the series when Wade was MIA (get it?) and Lebron put on great performances.

If Wade has it going why force the issue?

welp Pacers really fucked up when they tried to make 432804329802498032943842 threes those last 3 games, the fuck, you have Hibbert and West down low, pass to them :/

Wade will destroy next round if they face the Celoltics, Avery could check wade but hes done now

Smokey

pacers deserved to lose that game..wade going off and hardly any adjustments by vogel..and the heat were missing haslem gtfo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom