• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Branduil

Pacers offense finally caught up to them.

There are only 5 teams left now.

And one of them is the Sixers.

Aint that a bitch.

Eastern conference teams shouldn't count as being the playoffs. Only the western conference is the playoffs. The teams in the east are just playing for the right to an invitational exhibition series against the NBA champion.

Bosh should take the ECF off no matter what, unless it starts to get ugly for us which I highly doubt. Just be ready for the finals and hope he isn't rusty... the finals scare the shit out of me.

Are they, though?

Are they?
pondering-man.jpg

Omega

Banned
Heat fans wouldn't say a god damn word.

Because the fans wouldn't even be there

Holy shit, lol.

People said the same thing about Indy and it went to game 6. Miami isn't as good as everyone thinks they are apparently.

On the other side of things, those analysts like Hollinger thought the Jazz would give the Spurs some trouble because of their size. Jazz lost by what..15ppg?

So if Hollinger says it's a bye, we're guaranteed a Game 7 in the ECF.

I'm still not that excited. I'm alright if we play the Thunder. That to me is more of a toss up. Terrified of the Spurs, they are actually smart and pass really well.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
Neither team is gonna beat Miami. Oh well. They better hope they can sweep so they can rest as long as they can before they have to face the Spurs or Thunder. Smh.

Because the fans wouldn't even be there

People said the same thing about Indy and it went to game 6. Miami isn't as good as everyone thinks they are apparently.

On the other side of things, those analysts like Hollinger thought the Jazz would give the Spurs some trouble because of their size. Jazz lost by what..15ppg?

So if Hollinger says it's a bye, we're guaranteed a Game 7 in the ECF.

What? Hollinger thought the Spurs would completely dominate the Jazz, only Simmons thought the Jazz had a chance because of their size (which was a horrible argument to make since Millsap and Al always struggle against the Spurs and the Spurs' interior D is pretty good this year)

LuchaShaq

Banned
Cause the Bulls were going to really give us trouble? Come on.
Pre bosh injury only team that had a chance was a healthy Orlando with someone else controlling Dwight's body so he had real post moves. Chicago with bosh healthy would have been four or five just awful matchup for them.

Duki

Banned
Same thing In reg season.

Pass to haslem and pass in asg? Scared!

Down six score 16 straight vs Philly against iggy one of the best perimeter defenders in the league? Lol dont count it's regular season and it's Philly!

the fact that anyone thought lebron felt any pressure whatsoever in an all star game was incredibly hilarious

all year was it hilarious

I think your team has enough assets to have one.

Agreed, but I don't think Larry would do that move. He's one of the best at turning nothing into something, but hasn't shown he can get something amazing from just plain old something. If that makes sense.

I'd love to get DWill this summer. But we will probably just go after Eric Gordon.

effzee

Bosh should take the ECF off no matter what, unless it starts to get ugly for us which I highly doubt. Just be ready for the finals and hope he isn't rusty... the finals scare the shit out of me.

Joking right? Bosh should come back to get back into the groove of things whether its Philly or Boston.

Boston might be stinking it up against Philly but I am pretty sure they will play up to the level of Miami.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom