• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody is saying that the Heat are playing 100% clean. Just that its back and forth. You all are acting like the Heat are just bullying the Pacers or some shit.

Also, people think LeBron was honestly trying to CONNECT on those elbows??? Heat hate may cause loss of eyesight.

Jeff-DSA

Also, people think LeBron was honestly trying to CONNECT on those elbows??? Heat hate may cause loss of eyesight.

So he throws pussy elbows? That's just as stupid. Throwing bows into empty space to look scary is like a chihuahua yapping from its dolled up owner's handbag.

effzee

Which elbow play are you guys talking about?

The one from game 4 where Granger was holding onto his jersey? Then Lebron lifted his elbow up which made Granger step to up him?

That is a dirty play now?

LuchaShaq

Banned
NBA Gaf hates the heat so much that clothes-lining a scumbag who beats women/throws them down flights of stairs is somehow a bad thing.

So he throws pussy elbows? That's just as stupid. Throwing bows into empty space to look scary is like a chihuahua yapping from its dolled up owner's handbag.
This post is a clear example of the failure of logic due to Heat/LeBron hate. Is he a thug or a "pussy"?

Lets be real Lebron meant to elbow Granger he's not that out of touch or naive
Naive or out of touch would be trying to connect on an elbow that can be reviewed after the game and lead to a suspension. Next response, " But he's a fucking idiot and can't think that well!"

LuchaShaq

Banned
I'm pretty sure who Stephenson was didn't factor into why Pittman broke out the thuggery on him.

So? Unless the clothes-line cause his death I don't see how anyone could be against that piece of garbage getting beaten on/hurt besides being a heat hater.

If Pittman did that to west/hibbert/granger I'd be mad, but Lance? End his fucking career please so he can rot.

effzee

So? Unless the clothes-line cause his death I don't see how anyone could be against that piece of garbage getting beaten on/hurt besides being a heat hater.

If Pittman did that to west/hibbert/granger I'd be mad, but Lance? End his fucking career please so he can rot.

Even still the Heat are not the judge for his crimes.

Pittman should be suspended for 5-6 games even if I enjoyed seeing Stephenson getting hit.

I am surprised to see a lot of NBA analysis and ESPN firs take guys saying no one should be suspended. I think Haslem should be out the next game.

tc farks

Last night was a damn weird game. Pacers get blown out of the building, and looked absolutely dreadful. But when FG% is off the charts in both directions that's all but guaranteed. Bright spot is that they were only down by what, 3 or so, when Granger got hurt. And Vogel finally responded correctly to Battier's fronts and the post defense in general to get the ball in the block. West and Hibbert are the Pacers only chance, gotta get them the ball. It will be real interesting to see if this team has the chops to come back after being embarrassed and to defend their homecourt. With an effort like last night, they'll be done. When the Heat have their 2 best players playing out of their mind, you have to get to their 1 weakness. Force a decisive game 7 and put all the pressure in the world on em'. Their chances have gotten pretty slim, but they're not gone yet.

But seriously, hit your damn shots people. Open look after open look clanks off the rim and I know I've seen better play from the middle age men at the gym.
And if the series is gonna be so dirty, might as well get Fesenko out of his suit. Instead of suspending Pittman, the NBA should force him to play the whole game. That'll teach em'.

1 final thought, I miss Jeff Foster. His rebounding with Hibbert out would be amazing. And he was as tough as they came.

LuchaShaq

Banned
Even still the Heat are not the judge for his crimes.

Pittman should be suspended for 5-6 games even if I enjoyed seeing Stephenson getting hit.

I am surprised to see a lot of NBA analysis and ESPN firs take guys saying no one should be suspended. I think Haslem should be out the next game.

Yes I agree he should be suspended, but the people on here bitching about the elbow/hit? WTF?

Jeff-DSA

This post is a clear example of the failure of logic due to Heat/LeBron hate. Is he a thug or a "pussy"?

First of all, who are you? Why do you show up once the Heat take a 3-2 lead?

Secondly, don't throw elbows at all. How about that? Lebron is a paper though guy. He wants to look tough but he's not. You can't throw an elbow and then turn around and smile when it pisses someone off. You either mean to throw the elbow and you deal with the person getting mad, or you don't throw the elbow. Anything else makes you look stupid. He's a classic, "hold me back!" type of guy who has no actual intention of mixing it up with anybody.

Haslem's flagrant i'm ok with. We do it at my rec league all the time when the opponent does some dirty shit to send a message

You can say whatever you want about what the proper response would have been but the NBA has had shit going on like this for years. Pacers shouldn't have tried to go down the route they did but they did and you get what you pay for.

This is so rich.

"They play physical and talk trash so they shouldn't be surprised when we goon out." "We do it in our rec league, so it's cool"
Physco T's foul was hard but it wasn't flagrant or dirty, Haslem is a dick for resorting to weak shit he did to Tyler and Pittman deserves to be suspended.

By that logic a Pacer should just straight punch someone on the heat. This schtick doesn't make you guys sound tough, it makes you sound like punks. You react to physical play and trash talk with physical play and trash talk, not hits and lame elbows.

This is so rich.

"They play physical and talk trash so they shouldn't be surprised when we goon out." "We do it in our rec league, so it's cool"
Physco T's foul was hard but it wasn't flagrant or dirty, Haslem is a dick for resorting to weak shit he did to Tyler and Pittman deserves to be suspended.

By that logic a Pacer should just straight punch someone on the heat. This schtick doesn't make you guys sound tough, it makes you sound like punks. You react to physical play and trash talk with physical play and trash talk, not hits and lame elbows.

By their logic a punch from a Pacer would warrant death.

Draconian

Yes I agree he should be suspended, but the people on here bitching about the elbow/hit? WTF?

I'll bitch about it. It's one of the cheapest shots I've ever seen in any basketball game. I don't give a crap what Stevenson has done. You don't intentionally elbow somebody in the throat in a basketball game and then wink about it afterward.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Hey Vahagn do us all a favor and take up this avatar.

Its the best of both worlds, really.

pichu_mamba.jpg

Gabyskra

Banned
Is he a thug or a "pussy"?

Same shit. It usually goes hand in hand. See Dwyane Wade, thugging it out like a free safety yet holding his eye in other instances. Grown men take the high road and find pride in acting straight, only standing their ground, with violence only when needed. But the Heat are level 60 in thuggery, bitch moves, cheating, complaining to the refs, you name it.

I don't expect Heat fans to understand, they're a pretty young bunch, equating thuggery with adulthood, like it makes you any less of a pussy. Take that as you will, that's your own problem to solve, but don't parade around like you're rooting for your favorite rapper to kill some other poser as your 12 year old self is walking down suburbian streets. I don't think nba-age will buy that crap.

Mamba, take it for what its worth but John Ireland stated that the Lakers are looking to get under the cap within a couple of seasons. This is one of the main reasons that Gasol has to go. Kobe isn't being traded and Gasol and then Bynum take the biggest piece of the payroll pie.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Wade will shoulder check a guy then lay on the court and put his head down when someone gives him a hard foul.

He's cat.

But I love knowing that the Pacers are only days away from being gone.

Wade will shoulder check a guy then lay on the court and put his head down when someone gives him a hard foul.

He's cat.

But I love knowing that the Pacers are only days away from being gone.

But but Pacers are a capable and top team in the east!!! But but depth. But but team ball.

Bullshit. Pacers were never winning this series and their fuckball fans who became 'fans' of the team in the last couple of weeks were delusional to think otherwise.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
But but Pacers are a capable and top team in the east!!! But but depth. But but team ball.

Bullshit. Pacers were never winning this series and their fuckball fans who became 'fans' of the team in the last couple of weeks were delusional to think otherwise.

They couldn't even make a 5 point deficit look like a close game. They didn't threaten Miami once. That offense can't manufacture a run barring a complete fuck-related collapse by the opposing team. Vogel hasn't adjusted once during the entire playoffs.

Grecco

This is so rich.

How was it not flagrant. Because he went "for the ball" Never mind the fact that he also busted Wade open and clearly intended to scrape at his face/eyes. It was a dirtly flagrant play.

SamuraiX-

How is this ironic? One is a dance, and the other is a deliberate taunt. Unless you're implying LeBron was using the form of a dance as a taunt, which we can all agree that LeBron probably isn't that bright.

C'mon we are talking about NBA players who can't even use correct grammar in 50% of their tweets. We are also talking about the same guy who thought just because he was donating money to charity that breaking his former team (the Cleveland Cavaliers) heart on national TV was a good idea. He was dancing because he heard some music and he was happy, he probably didn't even realize it was disrespectful.

Stephenson on the other hand knew exactly what he was doing.

what

the

fuck

Call it what you want, but know something, there's nothing dirty or shameful about it. Tell us when you get your hair. See you later genericmangacharacterrandomnumber

I would think being a "pussy" would probably be more akin to getting so bent about a sorry ass pacers squad that you start throwing weak haymakers at other posters. That's just me.

I would think being a "pussy" would probably be more akin to getting so bent about a sorry ass pacers squad that you start throwing weak haymakers at other posters. That's just me.

No, we're just calling Bron what he is. Regardless of whether its the Pacers that lose or the Celtics or Thunder/Spurs. He is who he is.

linsivvi

You know who the Pacers need now? They need Ron Ron back. Yeah let's see those punks try to pull any shit. Does Lebron dare to do anything to an insane man with superman strength?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom