• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
So, dudes, I want to get Arkham City. Game of the Year comes out Tuesday, but I really don't care about downloadable challenge maps. Should I just get a used copy?

Jeff-DSA

So, dudes, I want to get Arkham City. Game of the Year comes out Tuesday, but I really don't care about downloadable challenge maps. Should I just get a used copy?

Nah, get it new. The Catwoman stuff is pretty good. Either that, or buy it used and pay for the Catwoman missions.

I don't care about the challenge maps either though.

SUPREME1

Banned
Wade.jpg

nba_g_dwadets8_288v.jpg

XenoRaven

You can't play as Catwoman if you get it used, which is a kind of significant portion of the game. She's fun to play as, but you can do without the Catwoman segments if you want to save some money.

exarkun

Serge Ibaka made first-team all-defense over Kevin Garnett, Luol Deng, and Andre Iguodala.

Just stop with these awards, please.

At least Kobe finally missed first-team though.

Also, Chandler won DPotY and didn't get on the all-defense first-team, wtf.

Blocks blocks blocks blocks blocks blocks

Ibaka never looks like he plays great man D.

KingGondo

Banned
I ended up playing all the extra characters, maps, and challenges to completion, and they were all a blast.

It's a game that is worth playing until you've wrung every last bit of gameplay from it.

effzee

Same shit. It usually goes hand in hand. See Dwyane Wade, thugging it out like a free safety yet holding his eye in other instances. Grown men take the high road and find pride in acting straight, only standing their ground, with violence only when needed. But the Heat are level 60 in thuggery, bitch moves, cheating, complaining to the refs, you name it.

I don't expect Heat fans to understand, they're a pretty young bunch, equating thuggery with adulthood, like it makes you any less of a pussy. Take that as you will, that's your own problem to solve, but don't parade around like you're rooting for your favorite rapper to kill some other poser as your 12 year old self is walking down suburbian streets. I don't think nba-age will buy that crap.

Hahhaha omg the bitterness from pathetic NBA fans of other teams is hilarious.

Holy shit this is some next level crying. Please, and in detail, explain to me how Wade/Lebron/The Heat are cheating or doing bitch moves?

And crying to the refs? In the NBA? You don't say. I have never seen that before. My gosh bad Lebron and Wade. How could they defile the great game of the NBA by complaining to the refs about contact. It surely never happens on any other team with any other player in any time period of the NBA.

Cry moar.

Hell yeah, the Decision, the 8 titles promise, the flopping, the general arrogance, the crap dribble, the elbow to Granger, his performance in NBA finals, there are so many reasons to do it.

What's your point, that he's a gym rat, and that because of his broad shoulders, that makes him more of a man? He's a machine at basketball, of course but as a human being whose qualities are displayed in a public fashion, he's a scrub. Fuck him.

Elbow to Granger that didn't connect yet you fail to even mention or acknowledge Granger acting like a fake gangsta trying to step up to Lebron and Wade after every foul? Doubt standards? Yes. Stupid? Yep.

Crap dribble is a definition of his character? He is a scrub because the show the decision? If you really want to psycho analyze him and judge his character as a human in a league full of actual thugs, criminals, wife beaters, drug addicts, then good luck. Might as well also call him a scrub for losing his hair!

In fact it only shows more bitterness and hatred on your part.

Its cool to root against a player but this is some sad HS level pathetic crying now. Which is all the more funny since your whole gimmick is about telling Heat fans to grow up. Wow real clever! What's next your going to tell me to grow hair on my nut sack? Please teach us more old man.

Get over it. Is this what the NBA threads are all the time on GAF? I lurk and mostly post in the playoffs but dear god its almost unbearable with all the crying.

Hahhaha omg the bitterness from pathetic NBA fans of other teams is hilarious.

Holy shit this is some next level crying. Please, and in detail, explain to me how Wade/Lebron/The Heat are cheating or doing bitch moves?

And crying to the refs? In the NBA? You don't say. I have never seen that before. My gosh bad Lebron and Wade. How could they defile the great game of the NBA by complaining to the refs about contact. It surely never happens on any other team with any other player in any time period of the NBA.

Cry moar.

Elbow to Granger that didn't connect yet you fail to even mention or acknowledge Granger acting like a fake gangsta trying to step up to Lebron and Wade after every foul? Doubt standards? Yes. Stupid? Yep.

Crap dribble is a definition of his character? He is a scrub because the show the decision? If you really want to psycho analyze him and judge his character as a human in a league full of actual thugs, criminals, wife beaters, drug addicts, then good luck. Might as well also call him a scrub for losing his hair!

In fact it only shows more bitterness and hatred on your part.

Its cool to root against a player but this is some sad HS level pathetic crying now. Which is all the more funny since your whole gimmick is about telling Heat fans to grow up. Wow real clever! What's next your going to tell me to grow hair on my nut sack? Please teach us more old man.

Get over it. Is this what the NBA threads are all the time on GAF? I lurk and mostly post in the playoffs but dear god its almost unbearable with all the crying.

Enjoy your 8 championships in a row.
Enjoy your Michael Jordan retired jersey
Enjoy your HGH twins
Enjoy your *championship

effzee

Enjoy your 8 championships in a row.
Enjoy your Michael Jordan retired jersey
Enjoy your HGH twins
Enjoy your *championship

Don't get what any of this has to do with anything again.

No one, even Lebron or Wade, claim the decision show was a smart idea and Lebron even apologized or said he would do it differently. But I will commend him on taking less money, along with Wade and Bosh, to try to form a super team to win Championships. So would you and any other fan base of any other team. Lakers are always trying to trade for the best possible players available so Kobe doesn't go beserk and rape the women of LA. But hey that's different right?

HGH? In SPORTS? The horror! Again like I give a fuck. And prove it. More anal analyzing to the 100th level just cause of bitterness.

And I am not even a fan of Miami. Sixers for life but if they can't make it I would root for Miami just so you idiots can continue crying.

Gabyskra

Banned

Who are you again? Yet another Heat stan flyby, showing up after wins? Who are you to talk trash if you're not here to take it when your fucking arrogance does not fit the storyline you want to see as a casual unknowledgeable troll?

This dude wants examples of cheating from the Heat. Are you kidding me? Flop culture, the sun must get to them.

No one, even Lebron or Wade, claim the decision show was a smart idea and Lebron even apologized or said he would do it differently. But I will commend him on taking less money, along with Wade and Bosh, to try to form a super team to win Championships. So would you and any other fan base of any other team. Lakers are always trying to trade for the best possible players available so Kobe doesn't go beserk and rape the women of LA. But hey that's different right?

HGH? In SPORTS? The horror! Again like I give a fuck. And prove it. More anal analyzing to the 100th level just cause of bitterness.

And I am not even a fan of Miami. Sixers for life but if they can't make it I would root for Miami just so you idiots can continue crying.

I hate Kobe but man that's really out there.

How many times does this have to be said? He didn't take less money. He went to Florida where there isn't any income tax! He isn't being paid less. And there is a difference between an organization trying to put together a super team than a particular player trying to do it. LeBron wants to win, fine, but it won't be as impressive as MJ. It won't be as impressive as Hakeem. It won't be as impressive as Duncan. It won't be as impressive as Kobe. It won't be as impressive as Isaiah. These guys didn't join hands with those guys who were their direct competitor. They didn't leave their team to form a super team.
BTW, let me guess, you still believe Barry Bonds wasn't on the juice.

Gabyskra

Banned

Dear god, like the issues have ever been trying to win and managing your team the proper way. Stop your ridiculous monologue if you're not exchanging ideas but rambling like a mad man before we never hear of you again.

thekad

Banned
Lebron broke Gaby when he took the Knicks behind the woodshed and put 'em down.

And then did it again to the next team he bandwagoned onto to.

every pussy in la wants a piece of kobe.
can't rape the willing brah.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Serge Ibaka made first-team all-defense over Kevin Garnett, Luol Deng, and Andre Iguodala.

Just stop with these awards, please.

At least Kobe finally missed first-team though.

Also, Chandler won DPotY and didn't get on the all-defense first-team, wtf.

Chris Paul made the All-Defense first team, too. Lmao. Lebron received the most Defensive First Team votes, smh.

How many times does this have to be said? He didn't take less money. He went to Florida where there isn't any income tax! He isn't being paid less. And there is a difference between an organization trying to put together a super team than a particular player trying to do it. LeBron wants to win, fine, but it won't be as impressive as MJ. It won't be as impressive as Hakeem. It won't be as impressive as Duncan. It won't be as impressive as Kobe. It won't be as impressive as Isaiah. These guys didn't join hands with those guys who were their direct competitor. They didn't leave their team to form a super team.
BTW, let me guess, you still believe Barry Bonds wasn't on the juice.

To him it doesn't matter. HGH is not cheating.

Gabyskra

Banned
Lebron broke Gaby when he took the Knicks behind the woodshed and put 'em down.

I was going to say it was all a Knick's fault, but it's like, where do I start? Novak not taking a shot, JR assholeing around, Melo sucking it up, Amare playing like he's actually crying, Tyson suffering from the plague... Just too much, man

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
http://blogs.thescore.com/tbj/2012/...otions/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

chris-bosh-girdle.jpg

Chris Bosh Replica Man Girdle
I’m reticent to leak this, since their creation has been embargoed by the Heat’s PR people, but in a nod to completeness I feel safe in spilling the beans. Should the Miami Heat reach the NBA Finals, and should Chris Bosh return, each and every fan in AmericanAirlines Arena will be given an exact recreation of the girdle that Chris Bosh will be wearing to ease the pain from his strained abdominal muscles. Fans will be expected to wear these girdles over their clothes to show support — in more than one way — for their missing piece.

:lol :lol :lol

Mamba, take it for what its worth but John Ireland stated that the Lakers are looking to get under the cap within a couple of seasons. This is one of the main reasons that Gasol has to go. Kobe isn't being traded and Gasol and then Bynum take the biggest piece of the payroll pie.

Well, yeah. This will happen in 2 seasons even without trading Gasol.

If Gasol is traded, they're getting players back in return with close to equal salary. It's not like they're going to get under the cap by trading Pau. And he only has 2 years left on his deal so any deal may make it harder to be under the cap in 2 years. And no, Lakers won't salary dump Gasol like they did Odom.

Lakers have to go all-in while they can now with their TPE. Sure, trade Pau for the right deal but they won't be trading him for a bunch of 1 year expiring bums.

thekad

Banned
Well, yeah. This will happen in 2 seasons even without trading Gasol.

If Gasol is traded, they're getting players back in return with close to equal salary. It's not like they're going to get under the cap by trading Pau. And he only has 2 years left on his deal so any deal may make it harder to be under the cap in 2 years. And no, Lakers won't salary dump Gasol like they did Odom.

Lakers have to go all-in while they can now with their TPE. Sure, trade Pau for the right deal but they won't be trading him for a bunch of 1 year expiring bums.

Uh, no. Kobe and Bynum alone will put the Lakers over the cap. They're blowing it up, son. Live with it.

Kobe's contract is up after the second year, in the third year. Lakers are trying to get under the cap by 13/14. Expect something like this:

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=84xkk7r

The Lakers have no one on the roster in 13/14. Which is why I said they'll be under the cap. Only Bynum will have a contract after this summer with the team that goes that far.

"I can't believe my team went soft. S-O-F-T," Bird told the Indianapolis Star Tuesday night. "I'm disappointed. I never thought it would happen."

When asked to elaborate more, Bird told the newspaper, "That's all I have to say."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom