• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emwitus

WOODA! Thank you boston for sparing us the abomination of a sixers-heat semi's!! Gonna store up some popcorn and orange juice for monday!

LET'S GO BOSTON!!!!!!!!!!!! LET'S GO BOSTON!!!

And finally, RONDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

He will guard Pierce, obviously. At times he might have to defend KG depending on the lineup out there.

They can actually put Wade on Rondo if they want to. Don't think it will matter. Boston can't score consistently.

Who will Battier guard then?

Bass 0_o , Bass isn't David West.

Peaches should start

dream

WOODA! Thank you boston for sparing us the abomination of a sixers-heat semi's!! Gonna store up some popcorn and orange juice for monday!

LET'S GO BOSTON!!!!!!!!!!!! LET'S GO BOSTON!!!

And finally, RONDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Look, as a Clippers/Celtics fan, even I think this weird.

Hahaha at your new avatar. The polar opposites of success.

Winner/ Loser
Clutch/ Not clutch
Mentally strong/ mentally weak
Wants to humiliate the opponent/ wants to dance
Leader/ follower
Champion/ lol

Gigglepoo

Also, not sure how the Pacers strategy backfired. They won 2 games. They could have easily been swept. Did Magic not see the Pacer/Heat matchups in the regular season?

Miami will win in 7. Ray is pretty bad at this point, but he's due for some big game after all this terrible shooting and the Celtics have a tendency to extend series way further than they should. Plus, Miami will have to adjust from Hibbert's below average PnR D to KG's all-time great PnR D. I don't expect the series to feel or seem very close though.

Emwitus

A BIG reason celtics won the last few games is Bradley, and he's out. My hope were higher against the heat with both ray and bradley in prestine condition but now.........I feel like the lakers-okc series all over again. Why you trade perkins ainge? L(

Vahagn

If Miami loses, and I still believe they will, it will be because Lebron characteristically quits/chokes/defers on his team.

If he loses against Boston he will be 1-3 against the Big 3 in the playoffs. I'm not a Celtics fan by any stretch, but that would be glorious!

If Miami loses, and I still believe they will, it will be because Lebron characteristically quits/chokes/defers on his team.

If he loses against Boston he will be 1-3 against the Big 3 in the playoffs. I'm not a Celtics fan by any stretch, but that would be glorious!

Or it will be that KG won't have to guard Miami's centers because they're historically bad, but they're not going to lose.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Who do you start? Bradley's season is over. Start Pietrus?
I loved that year he was with the Magic, being hyped as their best wing defender, meanwhile Pierce, Bron, and Kobe all averaged like 30ppg against him in consecutive series.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
I could see Miami tanking depending on how the Thunder Spurs series goes. If that's done in 5 or less games, Miami will go to 7 to get CB back.

I honestly think that Lebron and Wade together can win it in 4 or 5 if they wanted to on their own whims. Especially with Bradley out.

All those things aside, Miami in 5. At least the ECF won't be complete shit, even if it won't compare to Thunder/Spurs.

The M.O.B

J.V. Gundy just said the loss of Avery Bradley was devastating for BOS b/c he won't be there to cover Mario Chalmers.

JV really said this?..........................................................not like there isn't another guard on Miami who Avery played great defense on...

I could see Miami tanking depending on how the Thunder Spurs series goes. If that's done in 5 or less games, Miami will go to 7 to get CB back.

I honestly think that Lebron and Wade together can win it in 4 or 5 if they wanted to on their own whims. Especially with Bradley out.

All those things aside, Miami in 5. At least the ECF won't be complete shit, even if it won't compare to Thunder/Spurs.

The Finals will start the same day no matter what unless both series goes 7.

Skip Bayless ‏@RealSkipBayless
If Bosh can't play, it will take the Heat all 7 games to overcome the Miami-hating Celts' guts and experience. Pierce owns LeBron mentally.

Branduil

Just accept it. Your team lacks the winner gene.

Or the winner jeans.

iRpadzgHafduA.jpg

The M.O.B

What's the ETA on Bosh?

Do you let him play midway through the series if KG is abusing their front court?

The only thing he has been allowed to do is ride the bike, they haven't even let him go out there and shoot yet. I'm thinking he doesn't make it back unless this goes game 6-7.

Still over a week away, and even then that would be rushing him back.

Mothman91

The only thing he has been allowed to do is ride the bike, they haven't even let him go out there and shoot yet. I'm thinking he doesn't make it back unless this goes game 6-7.

Still at over a week away, and even then that would be rushing him back.
Damn, might not be back till game 6-7(if it goes there), but I can see KG abusing Turiaf/Haslem/Anthony. That's one guy that will have to take advantage of the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom