• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow780

6kOyE.jpg

Let's shake on it then.

This reconciliation is as fake as Kobe and Shaq.

effzee

Just got home from work and watched the DVR.

Sigh. I knew it was coming and I knew they wouldn't be able to keep it up all game but they kept it much closer than I thought they would. Still sucks.

KG bumping Brand after each whistle like a jackass...I hope the Heat take a shit all over the Celtics.

Still GG Celtics.

WOODA! Thank you boston for sparing us the abomination of a sixers-heat semi's!! Gonna store up some popcorn and orange juice for monday!

LET'S GO BOSTON!!!!!!!!!!!! LET'S GO BOSTON!!!

And finally, RONDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Ugh.

WOODA! Thank you boston for sparing us the abomination of a sixers-heat semi's!! Gonna store up some popcorn and orange juice for monday!

LET'S GO BOSTON!!!!!!!!!!!! LET'S GO BOSTON!!!

And finally, RONDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
klsmile.gif

Tempted to watch just for the Jordana.

I never watched the old show but my mom did. That, Knot's Landing and Falcon Crest.

Ugh.

Yes. I use to watch Knots Landing, Dynasty, and Dallas. Well, really I would watch from behind the couch because my parents didn't want me to watch those shows at my age but they had some fine ass women so... =/

Yes. I use to watch Knots Landing, Dynasty, and Dallas. Well, really I would watch from behind the couch because my parents didn't want me to watch those shows at my age but they had some fine ass women so... =/

Jordana Brewster doesn't fucking age.

Still looks like she did in The Fast and the Furious.

<3

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
I don't know what to make of Haywire, except two things:

1) Gina Carano, yes, definitely hnnng
2) She can't act worth shit

Hahaha peoplez. I don't drink...and i sure as heck don't drink soda. So yeah, Orange juice and homemade popcorn for me lol. Btw, i sprinkle my popcorn with cayenne pepper. I dare you all to try that.
Next thing you gonna tell us is that you also eat popcorn wirh mustard..lol

Vahagn

So I took you guys' advice and started watching Mad Men! Season 2 now - super invested and wanna watch it all

What ended up being decided with the June meetup?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom