• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Preseason |OT| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Rasheed Wallace

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I can't believe the Thunder were blowing it up over less than 5 million.

Overpay Ibaka a shit ton. Ship Harden out of town for less than 5 million. Just weird.

Cipherr

Resisting urge to call Harden a money-grubbing motherfucker...

Yeah thats pretty close. I dunno, we are still talking about millions, but that seems close enough to my eye for Harden to stay and play for a contender. C'mon, that has to count for something. But then again, I dont think even for a second that they couldn't afford to just give the man the 4.5.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Is Kevin Martin better than Harden at.. anything? Isn't he also injury prone??

The Thunder are just not going to be as much of a force this season without Harden. Period...

KingGondo

Banned
What about your owner quibbling over 5 million dollars?
A fair point.

Believe me, I have no love for Bennett. I suspect that Presti told Harden's agent that they either take the 55.5 or he'd be traded, and the agent called his bluff.

At the same time, Presti made about the best deal possible.

cacophony

iOsczneVTnxJp.png

thank you so much for that vital info chris broussard

Smokey

Lamb is going to be nice too. Kmart is going to do fine this year because of his contract situation.

Interesting move if 4.5m was really the difference okc trippin

exarkun

I'm in shock. Fuck this trade, fuck Morey. We just re-upped the thunder for fucking free with lamb and martin, gotta max out harden now.

Fuck.

Edit: some of you haven't seen lamb in preseason. He can score and play d. Such a bad trade for us.

RBH

Great trade for OKC. They landed two first round picks for a dude that wanted max money and isnt worth it.

1st round picks haven't meant shit in the NBA for years now. Just take a look at the past few drafts to see the kind of players that teams reach for in the 1st round since there's such a shallow pool of talent to choose from.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I have to imagine it has something to do with his embarrasing choke job in the finals.

If this is the logic to trading him then its really fucking stupid.

The Heat should have traded away Lebron after his entire career of playoff failures topped off by having his soul taken out from him by the likes of Jason Terry and some other bums on that Mavs team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom