• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Preseason |OT| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Rasheed Wallace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelo Ice

Banned
Once Dwight suits up, this offense is going to be that much funner to watch. Metta looks great out there and if he's hitting his shots then the starting 5 is going to be that much more of a nightmare to defend. Teams can't afford to send help off of anyone.

Wow. Entertaining first half.

Now we unfortunately have to watch the rest of the Laker squad that shouldn't even be in the NBA.

:(

Bench = Blake, Jamison, Ebanks, Hill, Sacre

I'm ok with that.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
How long do we have Nash? 3 years? I can definitely get used to this.

Man, just thinking about when Dwight get's back in MVP shape.. fuck me side ways.

diehard

Fleer
If the Lakers don't win the title this season i am going to laugh forever, and i will never let any laker fan here live it down.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
JH doesn't give a fuck

If the Lakers don't win the title this season i am going to laugh forever, and i will never let any laker fan here live it down.
I agree it would be fairly shameful if they didn't (like the Heat 2 seasons ago) but do keep in mind the Heat are a great team and our coach is Mike fucking Brown. Nothing is set in stone.

Makes sense then since Brown did say he wanted to try Hill at the 4. I'm guessing Sacre makes the team and is the backup C?

Nash, Kobe, MWP, Pau, Dwight with Blake, Meeks, Ebanks, Hill, and Morris as definite backups.

I think Sacre makes it. Leaves 3 slots max, my guess is they use 2. Probably Glock and possibly CDR make it. Did I miss someone?

Nelo Ice

Banned
Nash, Kobe, MWP, Pau, Dwight with Blake, Meeks, Ebanks, Hill, and Morris as definite backups.

I think Sacre makes it. Leaves 3 slots max, my guess is they use 2. Probably Glock and possibly CDR make it. Did I miss someone?

Darius Johnson-Odom is the only one I can think of that wasn't listed.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Are you guys ready for Mike Brown to play Kobe, Nash, and Dwight 42MPG?

Darius Johnson-Odom is the only one I can think of that wasn't listed.

Actually forgot about Duhon and Clark, too.

Those 2 are guaranteed. Leaves only 1 spot, really. Would like clark gone, though. So glock vs Sacre? Maybe they keep 2.

Yeah, I'm sure they will play 45 min up 25 in Portland.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
klsmile.gif

Nelo Ice

Banned
Actually forgot about Duhon and Clark, too.

Those 2 are guaranteed. Leaves only 1 spot, really. Would like clark gone, though. So glock vs Sacre? Maybe they keep 2.

I'm guessing Sacre since there's a glut at the guard positions as it is. And Mitch usually prefers to leave 1 spot open during the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom