• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Preseason |OT| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Rasheed Wallace

Status
Not open for further replies.
true, but honestly when real bench was on it wasn't too hot either. except Hill.

"real" bench won't have all 4 laker starters sitting. Pau is still the main backup C.

I doubt the big 4 ever sit in the first 3 quarters all at the same time.

Personally, I think 2 of them will be in most of the time.

Nash-Meeks-Jamison-Hill-Dwight
Blake-Kobe-Meeks-Jamison-Pau Possibly ebanks for banks.

Those are my predictions for most common bench units. May see some Jamison at SF in the 2nd one with Hill in, too.

This has been the worst 12 minutes of offensive production I've seen...EVER.

Seriously, that's on the coaching staff. A 36-0 run means somebody's backups don't know how to play NBA basketball.

That's like the Chinese woman's team level.

dunno who it was but just saw a lakers defender looking like a fish outta water trying to find which guy he's supposed to defend lol.

thank god his buddy manged to get a block...

pilonv1

I'm perplexed at the fact that Mike Brown isn't calling more time outs.

MIKE BROWN PLS. TEACH THEM SOMETHING.

46e95117db7914e50cbe97656f1f669bd04afc6e.gif

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Sexy as fuck first half, ugly as the fuck second half.

but whatever, I'm still happy as a motherfucker right now. Lakers are back, baby.

KingJ2002

Wow... that second half was atrocious but seeing all those guys on the bench together has me cheesing. Our bench clearly needs some refinement before the season opens.

also golden state looked really good as well... if they stay healthy... they're playoff bound.

Pau looked awesome.

I feel bad for the guys who are gonna get cut. They had a chance to show they could play for a team that wasn't stacked The Lakers but they looked like they should...just stop.

Chris Douglas Roberts....

...is better than...

Darius Morris
Glock
Sacre
Somogyi

...but he's probably going to get cut by the Lakers. It's sad too because he's the backup to Kobe the team needs. He's better at the shooting guard spot than Ebanks and Meeks.

Pau looked awesome.

I feel bad for the guys who are gonna get cut. They had a chance to show they could play for a team that wasn't stacked The Lakers but they looked like they should...just stop.

i don't feel bad, they showed they were still playing street ball. they probably have the talent, but not the discipline and execution in strategy/plays needed to ball in NBA.

pilonv1

Sam Amico's post on Basketball | Latest updates on Sulia
By Sam Amico @SamAmicoFSO

Even in the event Eddy Curry doesn't make the Spurs, word is he's played well enough to have drawn interest from several teams, which are supposedly keeping tabs on him. Then again, Curry no longer seems like such a long shot to make the Spurs' final roster. The Bucks, Trail Blazers, Hornets and yes, Bulls, ...
Sulia @sulia · Follow

I'm sorry reilo and whatever Bulls fans we have

Omega

Banned
Even if they lose in the Finals to Miami?

lol

What makes losing to the Miami Cavs any different?

The Lakers have 3 starters who are or were MVP contenders in multiple seasons and then a man who was one of the top 2nd options in basketball now being the 4th option.

We need Jordan Hill to learn how to knock down that 15 footer. He will get that look all season long.

Also, Trevor Ebanks needs to get a 3 Point J going.

It was crazy shit seeing defenses collapse OFF of Kobe...and Dwight isn't even in yet.

If nothing else, this season will be fun.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Just saw that Lakers - Warriors boxscore.

I guess its fair to say that the Lakers are a bust. What a joke of a team. Might as well trade Dwight now since hes going to walk away anyway from that .500 team and sign with the actual best team in LA.

lol preseason.

charsace

Trail Blazers don't have an open roster spot. Who would they cut?

Anyway, who's a top prospect in 2013?

This year's draft is terrible. I see people hyping this Noel kid who doesn't know how to play basketball and looks soft as fuck.

For real. There are some people on GAF that would cause me to do a Rick Flair down a Manhattan block in happiness if an elephant stomped on their crotch.

Man looking at that preseason game...holy fuck the Hornets are bad. I think there's a chance Davis might be the first guy taken #1 that didn't win RotY in some time (Wall doesn't count because he would have won if not for Blake). They just aint got shit to work with over there and its going to take him some time to play high level defense at the NBA. His O is trash right now.

I think Lillard or MKG take it. Beal has the skills to though if he gets to put up enough shots every night.

The Sacramento Kings have used Thomas Robinson at small forward during a five-on-five session with Chuck Hayes and DeMarcus Cousins as the other frontcourt players.

Robinson is a traditional power forward, but the Kings have a greater need at small forward.

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wireta...homas_Robinson_At_Small_Forward#ixzz28iX0nGCr

lol they love playing guys out of position over there.

Don't watch Noel playing a terrible point forward if want to hold on to your dreams. Stern giving you guys the first in 2013 instead of 2014 would be a mean ass middle finger.

Bazz is really good but the rest of the class is easily the worst we've seen in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom