• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Preseason |OT| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Rasheed Wallace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pkaz01

not going to lie im pretty impressed by lillard. Really good draft by the blazers what was he picked at? imma be pissed if we got marshall over him

edit - #6 yea never had a chance at him, that helps.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
he was a GREAT pick at 9. There's no one else at 9 who had the upside Drummond has.

I'd honestly take Drummond over any other big not named Anthony Davis in the draft.

He just put up 12 pts, 7 boards, 2 steals and 2 blocks with 0 turnovers on 6-8 shooting in 23 mins in his first nba game. It's a preseason game of course so take from it what you will, but that's just points off instinct plays. When/ dude gets the fundamentals down he could be scary good.

Calm down.. He was a good at 9 he could be a superstar..but dude has little touch for a big man

thoroughly impressed with sacre.
good pick up.

Told y'all. His gorilla strength was the only bright spot of summerleague.

Playing on a stacked team that is defense orientated should help him become a solid back up. He won't be expected to contribute much either, no pressure. Gets tons of practice time with Dwight/Kobe/Pau/Nash. Hard to imagine a better situation for a rookie big.

Nelo Ice

Banned
i don't wanna single you out, but posts like this from lakers-age makes me laugh.

now i see why they actually say Kobe is the greatest Laker ever.

? We haven't had a PG or run a traditional offense in years. Watching Nash make those crisp passes is amazing compared to what we had before.

Told y'all. His gorilla strength was the only bright spot of summerleague.

Playing on a stacked team that is defense orientated should help him become a solid back up. He won't be expected to contribute much either, no pressure. Gets tons of practice time with Dwight/Kobe/Pau/Nash. Hard to imagine a better situation for a rookie big.

And he was the last freaking pick in the draft. Mitch really does know how to make something out of nothing.

charsace

And not even on dunk in that vid? Come on son.

Drummond had a shaky end of the year at a school with an unstable dynamic going, so teams were dumb enough to let him fall because of play with all the distractions going on

Yes sir, probably only two of us around here

Drummond dropped because he played soft in college. His sucking is the reason why UConn's best player fell in the draft. Him and that little bitch Napier who chucked his way out of being a first rounder.

i don't wanna single you out, but posts like this from lakers-age makes me laugh.

now i see why they actually say Kobe is the greatest Laker ever.

The last 7 seasons the Lakers started the season with these PGs starting

Chucky Atkins
Smush Parker
Smush Parker
Derek Fisher
Derek fisher
Derek Fisher
Derek Fisher

Had a brief Ramon Sessions period there, but other than that, that was it. I think you can excuse us for creaming over Nash running an offense for a few games.

SamuraiX-

All of Sacramento's regular rotation players from last season saw game time except for Travis Outlaw. New addition Aaron Brooks played only 7 minutes.

Looks like Keith might've actually learned something after all.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
I cannot fucking wait to see what Nash can do with this team at full strength. I was worried about Mike Brown this season, but with Nash running shit MB's very existence is basically moot.

Mitch is a god damn genius.

Kevtones

Too bad Nash got outplayed by a rookie from the Big Sky. Time to stop smelling that anointment ointment, guys.

Blazers 103-0 full-season underway.

Too bad Nash got outplayed by a rookie from the Big Sky. Time to stop smelling that anointment ointment, guys.

Blazers 103-0 full-season underway.

BELIEVE.
vitti_bluegoo_headerlogo_200.jpg

Jesus shouldnt be in a Heatles uniform, the shit is too strange. and I hate Shane Battier's smug face.
Heat, Clips bout to pop this shit off in China.

Not sure why MWP waited until now to slim down. His hands have been as quick as ever but his foot speed has gotten so bad with all the added weight. He was great at guarding bigs but never suited that role due to the Lakers front court.

Not sure about offensively but we'll see a much better effort from MWP on D this year with him being this lean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom