• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Preseason |OT| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Rasheed Wallace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjuro

wtf how can you not love the clover? if i were to ever get a tattoo, that would probably be it.

but yeah the simple green and white leprechaun is the best version of that.

I don't hate the clover, but it's sole purpose was just to come out with more merchandise.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
thabeet just got yankedthefuckout in a preseason game

yo damn

why do these rockets commentators keep saying that jones is 6'10?

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
and he's way better than his dad... I wouldn't be surprised if he grew to 8ft tall.

Well his grandmother was 6'10"

Bol started playing a little late tho.. quicker than most African born players of his era but still not until he was 16 or 17..

abuC

I wanna see more of him vs Drummond. I think teams are gonna be salty real quick about passing up on AD.

Oh well good for my squad

I forgot who, but someone on here tried to say Drummond was the most raw center prospect in like the last 20 years.

He's going to be good, how good is really up to him.

I forgot who, but someone on here tried to say Drummond was the most raw center prospect in like the last 20 years.

He's going to be good, how good is really up to him.

Drummond had a shaky end of the year at a school with an unstable dynamic going, so teams were dumb enough to let him fall because of play with all the distractions going on

Drummond needs a lot of work (his awareness is pretty bad on offense) but he is making some good plays tonight.

True.

You Pistons-Gaf too?

Yes sir, probably only two of us around here

IWMTB, that Valanciunas guy still isnt good.

I thought he played pretty alright in the minutes I watched.

He needs to gain more chemistry with teammates since he mostly just scores on the pick-and-roll, but he played good D.

Drummond had a shaky end of the year at a school with an unstable dynamic going, so teams were dumb enough to let him fall because of play with all the distractions going on

He had a shaky entire year, his best play of the year was down the stretch.

abuC

That was my position as well, he's a steal @ 9, especially for a team that already has a offensive post player.

He's got a lot of work to do on offense, but he looks solid defensively.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
That was my position as well, he's a steal @ 9, especially for a team that already has a offensive post player.

He's got a lot of work to do on offense, but he looks solid defensively.

I wouldn't say a steal at 9.. I still would rather have Lamb over him any day for almost any team in the NBA..

But all things considered.. He was a good pick at 9..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom