• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Preseason |OT| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Rasheed Wallace

Status
Not open for further replies.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Griffin was basically the whole team in the 1st until he dove for a loose ball.

2nd quarter was awful

edit: jeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus Jordan is the 2nd leading scorer with 5 points

Canuck76

Banned
Wesley Mathews actually looked like a pretty decent 2, was aggressive and attacked a lot

Coby Karl (George Karls son) actually looked pretty decent.

Blazers played pretty good ball tonight overall, played pretty good D but lawson was out.

Bench looks a lot better overall though.

pilonv1

I like the Chris Gatling I just smashed all over you and ended your career double point

Except he made an all star team with the Mavericks. Gat and Big Vic were two of my favourite Warriors along with Mr Jennings

He'd be ejected and suspended today for the shit he put on Lister after that dunk at #1.

Nori Chan

Wait what WHAT

G-TYME WITH A...

proxy.jpg

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Except he made an all star team with the Mavericks. Gat and Big Vic were two of my favourite Warriors along with Mr Jennings

He'd be ejected and suspended today for the shit he put on Lister after that dunk at #1.
He put the serious business on so many

Blake can do that but only does it to Pau

thekad

Banned
Hey Matrix, remind me of our avatar bet. Because it looks like there's no way Asik doesn't average double digit rebounds with stellar defense.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
And they don't have a single player on the roster i wouldn't trade.

I'd ship LMA for the right package.

But i think they know that.

Reilo incoming to say i'm horribly wrong

Nope. Spot on.

Emwitus

And what the heck is wrong with odom?? he had the whole offseason to get into shape plus he snobbed the olympics and word is he is in worse shape than last season. Seriously.

Odom will be the first to admit he should have come into training camp in better shape after skipping Team USA's training camp this summer to work out. Instead, he's in worse shape than he was last season and Del Negro said his knees are bothering him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom