• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Preseason |OT| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Rasheed Wallace

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasnt impressed by De Colo when he was on team France and he didnt strike me as someone deserving of any Manu comparison. where'd that come from?

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I don't think they wanted to play Overtime in a preseason game.

Anyway, YEAH WE BEAT THE SPURS WITHOUT LEBRON. You guys suck.

2 years ago, Spurs beat the Heat in the preseason. Your big 3 played and got bodied.

That ends the Home @ Home series with the Heat for the preseason for a few years.

(was suppose to play Miami last preseason..but there was that lockout thing)

The M.O.B

Garrett Temple might want to start buying some new suits. He might be taking Harris' spot on the roster. PEACE.

Yeah, shame for Harris, would have liked to see him around more.

Cuts for Heat = Varnado, Dozier, Carney, Gladness

Making the Roster = Pittman, Harrelson, Temple Vs Harris

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
hey can i get an invite to one of these leagues.

Also Copeland looks like he migt have earned a spot ... you never know with the knicks.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
If there's one thing that's surprised me the most, it's Chris Copeland. He's not tall enough to play the 5...yet he somehow does.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Ugh...wish I had FIOS or satellite.

Seeing these league pass games on my tv and the game is in a tiny 4:3 letter boxed feed. I don't know if I can't take another season of this. Especially when DirecTV had the home and away broadcast for every game in HD. >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom