• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Preseason |OT| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Rasheed Wallace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kings have been thugging dwight all night and getting away with it, I was thinking we would see some shaqlike calls with him in LA, guess the refs want to improve their image.

Kings have been thugging dwight all night and getting away with it, I was thinking we would see some shaqlike calls with him in LA, guess the refs want to improve their image.

Dwight doesn't know how to work the officials and whines whenever he gets hit; refs tune him out as a result.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
nah, it's starting to mean something.
No, it's really not...

Jesus Christ people. Have you watched the games? I mean really watched them? There's a bunch of players and rotations being made several times during this pre-season that will never happen again. Pre-season is not a barometer for jack shit. Period.

The biggest issue with this laker's team is kobe's ego...if he can step back a bit and let nash lead that would be great.
What.. the fuck are you even talking about?

This is the only game the Lakers played their starters in the 4th.

The other 5 games meant nothing. This was the first time they played together. If anyone actually thinks this or any game means something, lol.

“The biggest thing is we don’t have to gamble,” said Howard. “That’s the one thing I told those guys — don’t gamble. We’re solid on defense, we work hard for 24 seconds on defense and then we’re out.

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wireta...Lakers_Not_To_Gamble_On_Defense#ixzz29zvtNGlY

homerlaughing-1.gif

Flash

if I were Laker-age I'd hope that this losing streak continues into the regular season so that they can get a competent coach.

ISOM

How does that game make my statement any less relevant?

Did you watch the game that was on just 20 minutes ago? Nash was controlling the team there was no kobe ego going on there..at least get your facts straight if you want to bash kobe about something.

Emwitus

Did you watch the game that was on just 20 minutes ago? Nash was controlling the team there was no kobe ego going on there..at least get your facts straight if you want to bash kobe about something.

My statement was not about the dang game. Gosh. It's about the team as a whole over the course of the season. And they are still kobe iso heavy for my own liking but i digress. These "facts" i should get straight, what are they? My facts are nash is a better leader.

VPhys

Mike Brown is going to have to coach the fuck out of this team. Fine if he wants to start the Fab five he needs to be pulling two of them off of the court and onto the bench after the first five minutes of every game.

ISOM

My statement was not about the dang game. Gosh. It's about the team as a whole over the course of the season. And they are still kobe iso heavy for my own liking but i digress.

He's yet to show it in the preseason game and kobe iso'ed on maybe three plays max, we have alot of elite ball handlers on this team it's not about ego it's about maximizing the team's offensive output.

BobLoblaw

Banned
if I were Laker-age I'd hope that this losing streak continues into the regular season so that they can get a competent coach.
Lol! This. The whole game I was wondering wtf Mike Clown was doing. Granted he had Howard in the rotation this game, but the guy's a joke. You better hope he's gone my the All Star break or Laker's age is 6th-8th seed bound.

i expect better things once more cuts(why aren't morris and Somogyi gone yet?) are made and Jordan Hill is back.

why isn't DJO getting any minutes?

giri

so it's safe to say that the kings are a good team? Cousins and brooks look really nice as well as evans and robinson. The supporting cast doesn't look too terrible either.

No, them beating up on teams in the pre-season isn't the same as regular season wins.

Fact is, their back court is a mess.

Everything outside of PF and C is a giant cluster fuck on that team.

mcten Dave McMenamin
Don't be concerned by the Lakers' 0-6 record but be troubled by the bench being outscored 57-18 by freaking Sacramento. Ouch.

My God, this and the 22 turnovers and I don't see how they would have win this game.

My God, this and the 22 turnovers and I don't see how they would have win this game.

Bit misleading since their bench played twice as many minutes.

More like outscored 36-18. Still pretty bad, but at least not HOLY FUCK BAD.

Also took Sacramento shooting like 20/20 FTs too. lol

KingKong

Yeah sort of weirdly.

I don't think he's a terrible coach, he was one of the forces behind the cavs throughout the 2000's.

But then again to Lakers fans he's not Phil so he's trash.

Hes a very good coach that had about as much success as he could with a terrible bench.

Nelo Ice

Banned
So much doom and gloom for preseason good god.

Also I want to see CDR play, I hope he gets some run and a roster spot with Meeks and Ebanks still looking shaky out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom