• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Preseason |OT| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Rasheed Wallace

Status
Not open for further replies.
What da fuq Brooklyn, you get my hopes up and then lose three in a row. If this wasn't the Preseason, I'd tell you to go fuck yourself.

I miss dat Jefferson/Martin/Kidd/Kittles combo so fucking much.

Just found out that Jason Collins is now with the Celtics.

HOW IS THIS MAN STILL IN THE LEAGUE?! He might be the worst starting player of the last 10 years.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
NBA Cares week started 3 days ago and ends before the season starts when nobody cares

gg nba

giri

Seriously the last pick in the draft and a big. Mitch has certainly done well drafting in the 2nd round.

And then the regular season starts and laker fans who swoon about their bench come crashing down. Again. Every season.

Barnes was pretty good on the lakers until the postseason came.

Yeah, Barnes is fine as a 10 - 12mpg bench player. even 15mp.

But i'm not sure you want him as your 6th man or anything.

Nelo Ice

Banned
And then the regular season starts and laker fans who swoon about their bench come crashing down. Again. Every season.

Our bench has played terrible all preseason and Sacre has impressed with the minutes he's been given. But think of the positives we don't to have to worry about our starting lineup and Nash is a Laker!

giri

Our bench has played terrible all preseason and Sacre has impressed with the minutes he's been given. But think of the positives we don't to have to worry about our starting lineup and Nash is a Laker!

Don't have to worry about your starting line up? you have to worry about your starters a lot. Because they're going to have to do a lot of the heavy lifting, and there is a lot of minutes on those knees and backs.

The road to 0-90 continues, can the Lakers find a way to stop the bleeding?

Also, it's pretty impressive how Eric Bledsoe took all the anger he seemed to have in college and directed it to defense (whereas it was directed at nothing in particular in college and he would keep doing insane, dumbfuck things in college)

giri

The road to 0-90 continues, can the Lakers find a way to stop the bleeding?

Also, it's pretty impressive how Eric Bledsoe took all the anger he seemed to have in college and directed it to defense (whereas it was directed at nothing in particular in college and he would keep doing insane, dumbfuck things in college)

I'd really like to see what bledsoe could do given 30mpg. I think he could be a starting quality PG these days.

Nelo Ice

Banned
Don't have to worry about your starting line up? you have to worry about your starters a lot. Because they're going to have to do a lot of the heavy lifting, and there is a lot of minutes on those knees and backs.

Hence why the rotation will be likely be at least 2 starters with 3 bench players. Our bench performance was always going to be a worry whereas we all know what the starters are capable of.

Soo if Tyson and Amare are missing for a few games...what's that starting lineup gonna be?

Felton - Shump - Melo - Kurt - Camby

Kidd - JR - Novak - Copeland - Sheed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom