• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Preseason |OT| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Rasheed Wallace

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya right.

Bledsoe got almost no burn last year.

Once Billups is back his Minutes will take a dive again.

Which is why i say he should be seeking a trade.
I mean, I know Vinny Del Negro is the coach, but surely even he knows Bledsoe is magnitudes better than Crawford at this point.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Soo if Tyson and Amare are missing for a few games...what's that starting lineup gonna be?

Felton - Shump - Melo - Kurt - Camby

Kidd - JR - Novak - Copeland - Sheed

Kurt and Camby at the 5

Melo at the 4, with Copeland

Brewer at the 3 with novak & White

JR and Kidd at the 2

Sheed maybe see's minutes

That makes more sense.

So how confident are the members of Knicks-age who took my bet feeling now that the season is so close?

I think for next preseaseason your going to have to rock a Dolan Avi to emphasize the bad decision that bet was

You still on this? It happened.

I mean, we can go by what the players themselves said.
Or we could go by some other stupid theory you want to craft.

I'll take the former.

Oh so like, when we had this argument last time and I posted all these quotes from players themselves saying how they didn't like Nate?

The only stupid theory is the one you're crafting. Nate got himself fired.

giri

Oh so like, when we had this argument last time and I posted all these quotes from players themselves saying how they didn't like Nate?

Had the argument then, everyone disagreed with you, and agreed with me.

You can go re-live and re-run the argument if you want, but if have no intention of wasting my time with your petty trolling all over again.

Lol. What does "everybody agree with me" have to do with anything? This thread is wrong alot more than not. It wouldn't be the first time I proved the majority here wrong...

Can't really disagree with a direct quote, well you can but no, it doesn't make you right lol.

Bynum will be held out until he is pain free....so basically never....

i5f0r90b0sxlm7upqy.gif

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

where is the dude that argued that Lakers should keep him?

LMA pretty much confirmed that the the vets that portland brought in turned against Nate.

That includes alot more than Jamal though. LMA admitted he turned against nate too. Pinning it all on Jamal is as weak as it gets. Its retarded too.

Like I said, Nate got his self fired. Still a good coach but it is what it is.

Pkaz01

Im still amazed they were dumb enough to fire nate and that he still hasn't found a job.

as cool as Gentry is I wouldn't mind nate taking his place after his contract is up.

giri

Im still amazed they were dumb enough to fire nate and that he still hasn't found a job.

as cool as Gentry is I wouldn't mind nate taking his place after his contract is up.

Don't want Nate, besides which, sarver isn't going to pay enough to get him.

I actually really like gentry as a coach. Not sure Nate is all that much better. But more importantly, the team needs some stability while they transition, much more than it needs a revolving door of coaches.

Pkaz01

Don't want Nate, besides which, sarver isn't going to pay enough to get him.

I actually really like gentry as a coach. Not sure Nate is all that much better. But more importantly, the team needs some stability while they transition, much more than it needs a revolving door of coaches.

I like gentry but I just think he'd be better suited as an assistant coach. Yea you bring up a good point with sarver he hasn't even extended Gentry yet so who knows what they're going to do with the coaching position.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
That includes alot more than Jamal though. LMA admitted he turned against nate too. Pinning it all on Jamal is as weak as it gets. Its retarded too.

Like I said, Nate got his self fired. Still a good coach but it is what it is.
If a coach is holding back players they usually prove in play after he is gone with better play not the case with Portland

I see this as a Paul Silas kinda deal where maybe frontoffice wasn't listening to his input and whatnot

masud

Banned
Soo if Tyson and Amare are missing for a few games...what's that starting lineup gonna be?

Felton - Shump - Melo - Kurt - Camby

Kidd - JR - Novak - Copeland - Sheed
Tyson should be back for game 1, he could have come back in last night.
Pg Felton
Sg JR
Sf Brewer
Pf Melo
C Tyson
or
Pg Felton
Sg JR
Novak/ Melo*
C Tyson
* Filipino Phil Jackson laughs at your outdated ideas about positions.
That makes more sense. So how confident are the members of Knicks-age who took my bet feeling now that the season is so close?
If these injuries persist throughout the season (and the Nets stay relatively healthy) then you'll probably win the bet. That's the risk you take when you go with a lot of veterans, but you know, win now bro...

But if the Knicks can stay healthy, you gon be rocking something like this…

dy3.png

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
So I watched a bit of the Spuds Magic game from Sunday and Andrew Nicholson's got some sick post moves. Kind of sucks on D though and he sweats more than Patrick Ewing.

Yep. Excited to see him and Moe play this year. Moore has looked really nice this preseason too.

Theres nothing else to talk about :(

h3ro

Idk man, the production is kind of weak. Just not into it.
I like how the beats are there to serve only as a compliment to his wordplay and narrative. Nice to see the album isn't a string of features and singles thrown together like Dre's last protege's debut album with Game (who can't come close to matching Kendrick's flow).

Its a nice change of pace album that I'm finding really refreshing.

Anyway, back on track; these knick injuries are troublesome. This geriatric roster isn't going to heal quickly at all and Camby/Sheed have yet to even practice. I don't wanna hear excuses out of Woodson. He wanted a vet laden roster, he got it. Even our rook is in his 40's.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Nate not having a job has more to do with his asking price and the current available openings around than anything else. The only truly open spots were ORL and CHA. That's a very good reason to take a year off IMO.

I like how the beats are there to serve only as a compliment to his wordplay and narrative. Nice to see the album isn't a string of features and singles thrown together like Dre's last protege's debut album with Game (who can't come close to matching Kendrick's flow).

Its a nice change of pace album that I'm finding really refreshing.

Anyway, back on track; these knick injuries
are troublesome. This geriatric roster isn't
going to heal quickly at all and Camby/Sheed
have yet to even practice. I don't wanna hear
excuses out of Woodson. He wanted a vet
laden roster, he got it. Even our rook is in his
40's.

pablo is 35.him and cope off the bench gon be gud.also if jr is as good as that first game.gg league.

Nate not having a job has more to do with his asking price and the current available openings around than anything else. The only truly open spots were ORL and CHA. That's a very good reason to take a year off IMO.

Wiz job will be available in the off-season. We'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom