• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Preseason |OT| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Rasheed Wallace

Status
Not open for further replies.
The jokes on you
Lamar-Odom-Fat.jpg

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
He turns the ball over all the time man... He's the exact opposite of what you want in a role player.

the knicks are playing it smart that partial contract means he can't be scooped up by another team unless he doesn't make the final roster. So they are probably waiting to see who is cut from another roster or if a vet who is holding out will suddenly realize they aren't getting more than the minimum and decides to sign.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Shame. The dude has actual medical issues and teams should be helping him out, but instead they choose to not deal with it.

Curious how there's no support for Delonte out there like there was for Royce White.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Shame. The dude has actual medical issues and teams should be helping him out, but instead they choose to not deal with it.

Curious how there's no support for Delonte out there like there was for Royce White.

Delonte's medical issues weren't even really talked about back when he was in college though. Also, Royce's issues are a lot more "pleasant" to deal with and talk about for most people.

AirBrian

Mavs, and Cuban specifically, have been supportive. Hopefully it's just a medication balancing issue that's causing these outbursts (assuming it's the same reason as last week) and nothing more.

reilo

Mavs, and Cuban specifically, have been supportive. Hopefully it's just a medication balancing issue that's causing these outbursts (assuming it's the same reason as last week) and nothing more.

Just ask u to talk with me....I'm a grown man...that's not above logic and reason...Before u go to the papers wit false information.

If I'm not what u lookin 4 ....That's fine...just dont kick me in my ass on the way out the door....I didn't do anything to deserve that...

I love the city of Dallas..I love playin in the NBA...no I'm not off my meds...no I ain't on no bipolar trip...this real people lives..

And it just ain't right..imma leave it at that..no ill will towards no one...I'm just sittin here across from the arena wit tear in my eyes

https://twitter.com/charleeredz13

reilo

@CBSSports has learned that a target date for David Stern's retirement has been a major topic in owners' meetings the past two days in NYC.

JoeFu

Banned
They have been pretty supportive though, and after last weeks suspension, Donnie Nelson and Carlisle went to him and talked about stuff. They said everything was fine, so maybe he did something wrong again?

reilo

LOS ANGELES -- Los Angeles Lakers coach Mike Brown said Wednesday night that Kobe Bryant's foot injury might not be healed enough to play in Tuesday night's season opener against the Dallas Mavericks.

lol, Mike Brown thinks he has a say in that. How cute.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
WojYahooNBA
David Stern will step down as NBA commissioner on Feb. 1, 2014, league sources tell Y! Sports. Deputy Adam Silver will replace Stern.

whoa.

reilo

Ken Berger said:
Board unanimously voted to negotiate with deputy commissioner Adam Silver to succeed Stern, Taylor says.

I'm okay with this.

SteveO409

Did you know Halo invented the FPS?
Dumb question but why are many people looking forward to him retiring? didnt he make the sport more international and numbers across the board are going up?. Honestly he made me watch the sport even more watchable for me because of how less "thuglife" the sport is. Players dress up with respect(most of the time) and they tend to bitch less at the referees

reilo

Dumb question but why are many people looking forward to him retiring? didnt he make the sport more international and numbers across the board are going up?. Honestly he made me watch the sport even more watchable for me because of how less "thuglife" the sport is. Players dress up with respect(most of the time) and they tend to bitch less at the referees

... wow

Have you ever listened to him speak?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom