• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

giri

doit.jpg

DO EEEEEEEEEEEET (throw in a first from memphis or sutn too)

The more i think about this the more i want it to happen. Bah.

I know Jazz fans probably don't want jameer. But atleast it would be A point guard.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
BlazerFreeman: Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said he wasn't upset about Batum's 3 @ buzzer: "Why would I be mad at that? He's a good kid. I don't care."

Pop is so good.

Fjordson

Our bench will be fine.. We also get Ezeli back in a few months which should shore up the frontcourt for when Bogut is out. Not gonna lie, could really use a backup point guard though.
True, and I'm guessing Barnes will be the sixth man once he's healthy so that will help. But yeah, not big on Douglas so far as the back up PG.

At least the starters all look good. And Iggy is fitting in really well.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Man, can we fire McHale already?

Lol.

That Rockets game was pretty weird last night. Team went as Lin did last night and he was god awful in the first half and tore it up in the second. They really need Bev back, definitely going to be a better team with Bev in the starting lineup and Lin coming off the bench.

Eleuin

Why the fuck did Valanciunas only played 16 minutes tonight. So, because one team is playing small you counter by playing small too? What dumb shit is that? Did Casey not get the memo? Everyone is on the block except Jonas.
Preach, I've hated the guy since he threw Val under the bus last season.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Dwane Casey still terrible with his substitutions and usage of younger players.

Colour me surprised...not.

Duncan really is the fucking man, Dwight is nothing in comparison

Dwights problem is that unlike Shaq and Hakeem and even McHale before him he never learned how to be a center. He has physical gifts, amazing ones but he relied only upon those in high school and went straight to the pros. He can out "athlete" a lot of players but good true centers that know the game frustrate him because of his limited skills.

Dwights problem is that unlike Shaq and Hakeem and even McHale before him he never learned how to be a center. He has physical gifts, amazing ones but he relied only upon those in high school and went straight to the pros. He can out "athlete" a lot of players but good true centers that know the game frustrate him because of his limited skills.

Dwight's defensive awareness is very good and that's the main thing you have to learn as a center. His skill set being limited hurts his offense, but he's still a great center.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!

He is a truly a great defensive player

But he has horrible footwork and moves on O

filler

Banned
Pringles needs to stop hatin' on Jordan Hill, give him Nick Young's minutes. I'd rather have Hill out there playing out of position, than swaggy doo out there chasing swaggy snacks all night.

Talon

Houston needs to get their perimeter D in order. They hustle but their guys seem a two behind on rotations somehow. Too many open looks for the Jazz from the outside.

Having a lot of fun watching Indiana and Houston so far.

Misterhbk

Warriors second unit is much more defensive focused than last year. Douglas, Bazemore, and Barnes can all guard the perimeter well. Ezeli and Oneal can load. Not sure how good speights is defensively. The second unit will be able to limit other second units offenses to keep leads this year.

Forever

Banned
Warriors second unit is much more defensive focused than last year. Douglas, Bazemore, and Barnes can all guard the perimeter well. Ezeli and Oneal can load. Not sure how good speights is defensively. The second unit will be able to limit other second units offenses to keep leads this year.

I can't wait to see them try to take the belt from MCW on Monday.

It's nice seeing terry stotts have an actual rotation to work with. Blazers actually look good right now, it's not just the wins that are exciting.

Kobe24

Nicolas Batum posted the NBA's first triple-double of the season on Saturday with his line of 11 points, 12 boards, 11 assists, one steal and one 3-pointer in 36 minutes.
He's coming off an impressive five-triple, 21-point game on Friday and lines like these just support the claim of him being a fantasy dynamo. As for tonight, the triple-double came with some controversy because Batum made a 3-pointer at the buzzer while the game was decided and the Blazers up seven. There's a great picture of Tim Duncan giving Batum a dirty look in the link below.

BYHrRMDCMAA0THL.jpg

Forever

Banned
Well Currys been a turnover machine these first few games so hopefully he gets that shit in order.

MCDubs got 9 steals off the Heat and forced Rose into 8 turnovers. Curry gon get that work.

Still pick GSW to win it, if only because they can actually score the basketball unlike the Bulls. I expect scores in excess of 120 points for one or both teams.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
#dumb

The Oklahoman reports that Oklahoma City’s All-Star guard “will play” in his team’s third game of the season even though he was initially expected to be sidelined for up to 21 games this season. Westbrook has reportedly “passed all medical and physical benchmarks” in his rehabilitation.

What could possibly go wrong?

Top Bottom