• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

They don't have have a first rounder...

Oh hai!

KUnQXXG.png

Jeff-DSA

Carmelo will just need to take more shots. It's always worked before. No matter what goes wrong, Carmelo can just shoot the Knicks out of it. Always.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
It's even better in person. Come visit sometime if you get the chance.

on the inside..... outside its an eyesore

but anyhow knicks got 6 weeks of struggle ball ahead and chris smith will likely have to be cut for that roster spot the game after JR comes back.....

KingGondo

Banned
ps4 and xb1 lineups are such shit

should scalp and embrace a pc
wiiu
only future
Finally cracked and ordered a Wii U today. $265 via eBay with NSMB and NSLB included.

Really wanted to be able to play Super Mario 3D World when it gets released.

Also ordered a PS4, but I might consider selling it once it arrives.

wiiu
only future

Yep, I'm PC Wii U all the way. If I want to spend more money to upgrade my PC to play games that run as well or better than the next gen systems, I will. I'm not typically interested in the high-end content anyway and like more of the indie stuff since I'm mostly into adventure games and platformers these days.

I ordered a PS4 and I don't even know why. Killzone looks alright, whatever Naughty Dog puts out will be awesome, and I'll want to play the new Deus Ex whenever it comes out. But that's pretty much it; I just don't have time for 2K, that shit's like a part time job.

I've been on the Wii U train since day one. I didn't care for Nintendo's last few consoles, but the U is the most fun hardware I've messed with since the Dreamcast.

h3ro

Y'know, I know it's too early in the season for me to care about anything...

...but this Knicks team is just breaking me.
Say it with me... fuck. the. knicks.

This team ain't nothing.

Woodson gonna get canned before the allstar break.

Shump is gonna get dealt for an overpaid, over the hill, defense immune power forward because two isn't enough.

We'll fully max out melo to ensure we're shit for eternity.

And then, the reign of zeke will begin anew.

rando14

This team ain't nothing.

Shump is gonna get dealt for an overpaid, over the hill, defense immune power forward because two isn't enough.

hero what have they done to you :(

Smokey

wiiu
only future

If you were prepared you would've ordered two. Flip the second to partially or fully pay for the first. I got much to teach you son

Shump the would do wonders for the Rockets backcourt. Asik+bev or asik + first rounder for Shump. Profit

Forever

Banned

This team ain't nothing.

UALPEBa.jpg

Bread

Banned

This team ain't nothing.

the celtics should look out for the knicks, they could be a dark horse in race for Wiggins

If you were prepared you would've ordered two. Flip the second to partially or fully pay for the first. I got much to teach you son

Shump the would do wonders for the Rockets backcourt. Asik+bev or asik + first rounder for Shump. Profit

I don't think the resale value is going to hit that high on these things though. I'm thinking +100, maybe +200 max. Could be wrong.

And mines already basically paid off just through my 360 and Ps3 trade in credit.

This team ain't nothing.

Can't even tank for Wiggins, right?

This season is trying my patience, and it's only 4 games in.

Smokey

I don't think the resale value is going to hit that high on these things though. I'm thinking +100, maybe +200 max. Could be wrong.

And mines already basically paid off just through my 360 and Ps3 trade in credit.

Maybe, maybe not. All you need is one mom who wants their kid to have the latest and can't find it.

Tom Penny

Did Gerald Wallace run his mouth everyday when he was on the Nets or did he just play like a scrub and keep his mouth shut? I'm already sick of him. 35 minutes a game putting up 5/3/3 making 10+ calling out the team every other day. If they are stuck with him I hope they start DNP'ing him his entire tenor.

masud

Banned
Masud avatar bet me that Knicks would have HCA in the first round of the playoffs...

I almost feel bad for him.

Fuck... And that kids is why you don't gaf while on that liquor.

Seriously though I have some other avatars I wanted to give out and I don't really mind if I lose, I'm a Knick fan you can't take anything else from me...

In other news I just got one of those cheap ass Walmart tvs so not even the Knicks can get me down.

Forever

Banned
Did Gerald Wallace run his mouth everyday when he was on the Nets or did he just play like a scrub and keep his mouth shut? I'm already sick of him. 35 minutes a game putting up 5/3/3 making 10+ calling out the team every other day. If they are stuck with him I hope they start DNP'ing him his entire tenor.
Imagine if KG talked to the media instead of the locker room whenever the team shit the bed and you wouldn't be far off from Crash. It's probably more annoying over there since you're rebuilding.

KG has been great by the way.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
I dunno man, the fact that he's still on the roster now tells me that the powers that be in the Garden want him to stay there.

man its the day after stop reaching.

Anyhow I stick to what I said just yesterday 2015 is the plan. Amare, Tyson and Barg are off the books opening about 50 million in cap space. Even melo making 24 million plus felton, JR, and Hardaway equals a salary cap of about 33 million and Shump will be on the bird rights meaning the knicks can go after whomever and still keep shump as well.

6 weeks of struggle ball doesn't change that bruhs.

Tom Penny

Imagine if KG talked to the media instead of the locker room whenever the team shit the bed and you wouldn't be far off from Crash. It's probably more annoying over there since you're rebuilding.

KG has been great by the way.

KG played great for the Celtics. Wallace is playing like a total scrub and contributing nothing to the team. They have been in every single game down the stretch and I sure don't see him making any plays to win games. He needs to shut his mouth and collect his big fat undeserved checks.

Forever

Banned
KG played great for the Celtics. Wallace is playing like a total scrub and contributing nothing to the team. They have been in every single game down the stretch and I sure don't see him making any plays to win games. He needs to shut his mouth and collect his big fat undeserved checks.

He hustles tho.

I dunno what to tell you except thanks for trading him for Pierce and KG?

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Fuck... And that kids is why you don't gaf while on that liquor.

Seriously though I have some other avatars I wanted to give out and I don't really mind if I lose, I'm a Knick fan you can't take anything else from me...

In other news I just got one of those cheap ass Walmart tvs so not even the Knicks can get me down.

Wtf is a New Yorker doing in NM?

We live only in NY, CT, or Florida.

I dont think those projections are going to pan out. Boston is blatantly tanking hardcore i think they really will end up with the worst record and rondo will be shipped out asap.

We will still finish within the bottom five so we still have a chance at a top 3 pick.

Orlando started off really strong last year they ended with the worst record by the time it was over

Im not worried, just enjoying the moment and the potential. And fuck chad ford.

It's hard to ever pick who will actually end up with the worst record in the league but I still feel we should be in the bottom 5 as you said and maybe bottom 3. It's just hard to imagine these excited and eager young players to stay consistent through out the whole season. Dragic and Bledsoe will be good as we predicted before hand but will anyone else keep it up? Plumlee was a present surprise but can he keep it up? Like we've both said though, this season is at least fun to watch and a huge step up in that regard from last year. Even if we lose, it's nice to see young guys trying and striving to get better as opposed to apathetic veterans. If they keep the entertainment value up while ending with a tank record, best of both worlds!

Pau to NY for a future 1st. Knicks will be awful for the next few years that shit will pay off.

The next pick that the Knicks are allowed to trade is 2018. I'm not even lying. They moved this year's for Melo, 2016's for Bargnani, and you're not allowed to be out of the 1st round for 2 years straight.

If the Lakers are all in for the tank a Pau for Amare swap makes a lot of sense. Knicks would need to give up another first to make it happen though.

Pau to NY for a future 1st. Knicks will be awful for the next few years that shit will pay off.

i suspect playoff bound teams will be wanting pau and jordan hill's services before the trade deadline.

The next pick that the Knicks are allowed to trade is 2018. I'm not even lying. They moved this year's for Melo, 2016's for Bargnani, and you're not allowed to be out of the 1st round for 2 years straight.

damn. that's some isaiah level managing.

Top Bottom