• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
During a question-and-answer session with kid golfers at Chelsea Piers, Smith was asked how sure he was of the Knicks ending their title drought this season.

“I’m 100 percent sure,” the swingman said.

Still my favorite story of the offseason.

bitch i got bf4

recon is actually useful now, too bad you still probably camp all the time

lololol. tempting but i've grown tired of hackers on bf3. bf4 will be infested by hackers by month's end.

get 2k14 you slut, its only like $20.
pheeniks is too chicken shit to play me.
i want to play against a gaffer dammit.

Smokey

lololol. tempting but i've grown tired of hackers on bf3. bf4 will be infested by hackers by month's end.

get 2k14 you slut, its only like $20.
pheeniks is too chicken shit to play me.
i want to play against a gaffer dammit.

Ain't nobody spending $20 on last gen 2k14 with next gen 2k coming next week

Smokey

Speaking of 2k14... Who would be down for a return of gafs best sports league? Trying to get a feel for interest with ps4 and the game hitting next week.

Off top I can think of me, FaZe, Zep, Pheeniks (maybe), CB

Speaking of 2k14... Who would be down for a return of gafs best sports league? Trying to get a feel for interest with ps4 and the game hitting next week.

is it bad that im considering xb1?

i have no idea what to do

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
its the same gameplay mechanics, same features.
ps4 gets better lighting and models. big whoop.

Wasn't this like the only reason people considered the PC version to be superior? I've never messed with the PC version mainly because my laptop is from 2009 and is good enough to play Hearthstone and Magic Online which is all I need it for.

Smokey

oh new facial animation too.
" but but guyz, nextgen graphix!"

you're not making a thread on gaming side?

Yeah but I wanted to ask around these parts first. Gaming side will get filled with dudes who haven't played a bball game since nba jam, and then be mind fucked when they get 2k. Would probably drop after week 1

Faze: ps4 man. Mike wang said they prefer the ps4 So you know it's the lead. XB1 goofed.

Yeah but I wanted to ask around these parts first. Gaming side will get filled with dudes who haven't played a bball game since nba jam, and then be mind fucked when they get 2k. Would probably drop after week 1

Faze: ps4 man. Mike wang said they prefer the ps4 So you know it's the lead. XB1 goofed.

but if Killzone is as bad as the others it'll just be a 2k box

;_;

Wasn't this like the only reason people considered the PC version to be superior? I've never messed with the PC version mainly because my laptop is from 2009 and is good enough to play Hearthstone and Magic Online which is all I need it for.

i dont game much anymore, just bf3 and 2k.
now that bf3 is infested with hackers, im not buying a console just to play next gen 2k.
is it bad that im considering xb1?

i have no idea what to do

really bro?
come with me and we'll take a taxi ride home together.

i dont game much anymore, just bf3 and 2k.
now that bf3 is infested with hackers, im not buying a console just to play next gen 2k.

really bro?
come with me and we'll take a taxi ride home together.

of course bf3 is infested with hackers, everyone has unlocked everything and need to find new ways to entertain themselves

get bf4 you goon

giri

Maybe wang should stop worrying about platforms and start worrying about his shit game.

Forever

Banned
im4OjiU0dbJdW.gif

DCX

DCX

Me.

DCX

Smokey

dcx da gawd has returned to truly #knickstape the knicks. So far cross posting with Madden thread:

1. Me
  2. Eznark
  3. CB
  4. Nightz
  5. Bob
  6. FMT
  7. Ferny
  8. DM
  9. Story *
  10. LukeSmith
  11. DCX
  12. Dark Faze
  13. rinse82

Faze is getting it on PS4, not foolin anybody. I know he won't pay $100 more for a 720p console with nobody to play with

edit: If you are getting a ps4...but don't visit the gaming side cuz..reasons...Target is doing B2G1 free next week. So you could get 2k14 that way.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Nobody got the PS3 version eh?

Not getting the Ps4 until Feb or so

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

Definitely me right here. I don't even like basketball games, I've barely played any 2K in my lifetime but I'll be grabbing it during the B2G1. Should be fun!

Smokey

btw, smokey is a shit and corrupt 2k commish.
he'll hustle you in a trade or any chump foolish enough to trade a superstar for his bag of chips.

stop slandering my name, you have no evidence

nobody that's ever traded with me has come out worse on the other side! Dealwitit.

Top Bottom