• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

fffqyffm.gif

2K14 next-gen gonna produce some hilarious gifs.

Phukk...don't make me buy this game just for the graphics. I seriously don't have time for it.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Knicks dealt with mediocre and poor starting centers all last year and won a ton of games. LOL

If that shit actually works, and a normal line up doesn't, I'm going to enter a comatose state of confusion.

Knicks dealt with mediocre and poor starting centers all last year and won a ton of games. LOL

If that shit actually works, and a normal line up doesn't, I'm going to enter a comatose state of confusion.

Woodson needs to stop being a bonehead and go small. This dude is thinking about starting Bargnani at the 5. I don't know why he hates Pablo. Why the fuck did you bring Cole to the team but not give him any type of minutes?

Sixers man.

NeNe being back and having part of a soul also helps

Beal playing aggressive is helping a lot too. It's a shame that NeNe is such a pussy because he,Gorat, Beal, and Wall are all great passers. They're fun to watch when they're all geared in.

Pkaz01

Trap game for the spurs tonight the suns can take this one if they dont come correct. Lets see if popo rests duncan

Mik317

Beal playing aggressive is helping a lot too. It's a shame that NeNe is such a pussy because he,Gorat, Beal, and Wall are all great passers. They're fun to watch when they're all geared in.

He got booed by his own people man.

He was so excited to show his team his country...only to get booed by them.

You don't recover from those feels man

Rudy Gay somehow getting worse at 27 (without injury) while being able to see on the court for the first time seems hard as hell, but it looks like he might do it.

He got booed by his own people man.

He was so excited to show his team his country...only to get booed by them.

You don't recover from those feels man

He didn't deserve the vitriol, but he doesn't deserve to be loved by his country either because he has barely played for Brazil internationally.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Woodson needs to stop being a bonehead and go small. This dude is thinking about starting Bargnani at the 5. I don't know why he hates Pablo. Why the fuck did you bring Cole to the team but not give him any type of minutes?

Woodson is being pressured by Dolan to play Bargs a lot. It seems pretty clear to me.

so this is the third time i've watched the clippers and so far i don't see how their offense is different at all from vdn's schemes, it still hinges on cp3 being incredible

i literally just saw deandre jordan being forced to create his own shot

Spooks

If Kyrie can't get off tonight, we're fucked. Proper fucked.

Jinx!

0/6 incoming
I'm not too worried about Kyrie. He is just learning how to play defense and still be the offensive threat he is known to be. He's trying too hard and forcing. He'll get it figured out.

If Orlando feels like starting the tank, I'd appreciate it.

Edit: I think we've underestimated just how terrible Utah is. Of course for saying that, they're going to beat the Clippers at least once this year.

Top Bottom