• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

Even if Clippers can pull this one out, I am really impressed with Orlando. If they can dump Afflalo (and maybe Nelson) and get another high draft pick, they'll be a playoff team within 2 years, maybe even with HC in the first round.

dalVlatko

YgcR9Ey.gif
ANTHONY BENNETT HAS SCORED A FIELD GOAL
YgcR9Ey.gif

overcast

It's amazing the Clippers are still in it. They were getting blown out by 17 earlier this quarter.
Crazy. I was in class. I see LA is dominating this quarter though.

Not a fan, but I hope the Wolves are competitive this year. Rubio and Love is a pretty cool combination.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Our bench is quite bad. Dieng and Shved shouldn't be near an NBA court. If Williams or Barea aren't hitting shots, we basically get nothing. The struggle.

Well if the Clippers can actually hold an opponent under 100 points for the first time this season, they should be in good shape... that's a big stretch, though.

Edit: I see Bennett has increased his scoring output over 10000% this game. The sky's the limit.

Pkaz01

Gerald Green has been a beast from the three point line this season. Horny is teaching him a thing or two. Man that Indiana trade was so good.

jjasper

If zach takes a few games off, and Ed Davis starts, and the Grizz start winning. Someone is going to be getting moved.
I find that unlikely since Ed Davis is probably the worst player on the team at this point. Dude is completely lost at all times.

Top Bottom