• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
Pacers are good this year and the bulls aren't as good. That's what happens when you gut the bench and don't get anyone good.

Cloudy

Banned
Vucevic is really good. Win or lose, this Orlando team is one of the most fun to watch and this is with arguably their best player out

Celtics on a 60-22 run :(

Let's turn this frown upside-down!

julius-randle-kentucky.png

Now that's better.

Really though, I hope we're better than this. I can handle bad offense, but the team getting nuked from orbit defensively in the last two games is something that I hope doesn't become a trend.

thekad

Banned
So I guess the Jazz young players aren't as good as we thought. 0-5 for a team starting Tinsley and Jefferson seems plausible, but they had the same hole at those positions last year as well. And they're getting blown out by another terrible team.

Eleuin

I'm glad colangelo is gone so casey isn't given the benefit of the doubt when he makes these stupid decisions.

Play Val, it isn't hard...

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I'm glad colangelo is gone so casey isn't given the benefit of the doubt when he makes these stupid decisions.

Play Val, it isn't hard...

I literally knew Casey needed to go in that Lakers game last year when he brought in Aaron Gray over him.

Eat shit Casey, you come out before the game and say you played guys less last night to have them rested for tonight and for all that you give Jonas 5 more minutes then last night...

Top Bottom