• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

Dwayne Casey with a dumbstruck look on his face. Fire this man and reunite Massai with George Karl.

Good call

MKG's defense won this game for us, he and Kemba are far and away our best players. Hopefully the mentally challenged part of our fanbase will finally stop calling for us to panic trade our most talented player and do the rest of us a favor and shut their traps.

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
Embarrassing game for the bulls. They don't have enough scoring. Things will get better once rose and Noah get better but things aren't looking good.

Fjordson

What the fuck. I just got home and turned on the Warriors game and saw Rubio falling on Curry's ankle and knee. You gotta be shitting me.

rando14

ronswanson.gif

BadAss2961

Embarrassing game for the bulls. They don't have enough scoring. Things will get better once rose and Noah get better but things aren't looking good.
Just remember that the regular season doesn't mean shit.

Still, this team does need changes. Starting with Deng -- it's been a good run, but he needs to go for someone that can put the ball on the floor and score.

Butler needs to be more aggressive. He needs to get at least as many shots as Deng.

It's early, but Dunleavy looks like a bust. I'd rather spend more time developing Snell.

diehard

Fleer
Kanter/Hayward played really well , got that L while not being totally blown out.

not too shabby

Favors has got to stop being Jekyll/Hyde on offense though

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
I just think everyone is slumping at the same time. They'll be all right, but the playoff are a different story. Bulls are not reading defenses at all and they getting out worked. Not a good conbo.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Dwane Casey with no answer for why he still doesn't play Valanciunas in the 4th quarter.

All he constantly says is "Jonas played great" every scrum.

Then why the fuck do you keep him on the bench?

Top Bottom