• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
What did he say?

Austin Carr: The team that puts together 5 minutes of defense will win this game.

Gilbert: For the last 5 minutes, I've been staring at the back of Mike Browns's wrinkled suit. I can't even see the game.

Was funny to me cause he said it like an extremely rich guy looking down on a scrub. I dunno.

Just remember that the regular season doesn't mean shit.

Still, this team does need changes. Starting with Deng -- it's been a good run, but he needs to go for someone that can put the ball on the floor and score.

Butler needs to be more aggressive. He needs to get at least as many shots as Deng.

It's early, but Dunleavy looks like a bust. I'd rather spend more time developing Snell.

Like who? Rudy Gay? lulz. Deng is your best perimeter defender.

BadAss2961

I just think everyone is slumping at the same time. They'll be all right, but the playoff are a different story. Bulls are not reading defenses at all and they getting out worked. Not a good conbo.
Bulls aren't winning anything this year as currently constructed. Heat, Nets, and Pacers all flatout have more talent. We were able to out-tough and outwork these guys for years on pure heart alone. But it's too much now.

Either something needs to happen before the trade deadline, or they'll have to land a big free agent in the offseason.

BadAss2961

Like who? Rudy Gay? lulz. Deng is your best perimeter defender.
He's well on his way to being washed up. He's played tons upon tons of minutes.

I don't know if i'd do it this year with Deng's expiring contract, but that aside, i'd trade him for Rudy Gay without hesitation if I could. Bulls will be a great defensive team regardless as long as Thibs is coach.

He's well on his way to being washed up. He's played tons upon tons of minutes.

I don't know if i'd do it this year with Deng's expiring contract, but that aside, i'd trade him for Rudy Gay without hesitation if I could. Bulls will be a great defensive team regardless as long as Thibs is coach.

I'm so excited to watch Rudy jack up a thousand shots and watch Thibs lose even more hair.

we have two white dudes as our back court.
there's no reason why we should have won 2 games.

Long losing streak is right around the corner.

i really hope this is like last year when the magic started off 12-13 and then lost everything from there on out

but what if this team is actually decent and hennigan does a rondo trade or something

fuck

Fjordson

Shit, Curry is injured? What happened? How serious?
Rubio fell on his leg really awkwardly. And he like twisted Curry's knee. Curry was standing though, it was weird.

He came back in after it happened and made a few nice plays so hopefully it's not too serious.

Sanjuro

Celtics Postgame: Who is going to be your Paul Pierce?

ibuh61HGM91oNw.gif

Tom Penny

I think Jeff Green is a pretty great component for an established team. The Jeff Green Show would have only lasted a season on UPN.

He's a decent 3rd option on a good team. Dude has no counter moves and basically can't go left. Athletic freak though.

Top Bottom