• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
I'm sorry dIEHARD that I ever thought the Jazz were going to win 30 games.

Oh shit yes...
Jared Zwerling @JaredZwerling about 5 hours ago
Spoke w/ big Earl Barron. Back in the U.S. from China. Says he's in great shape & "excited" about any #Knicks interest, esp. w/ Tyson out.
yes yes yes!
Jared Zwerling @JaredZwerling about 5 hours ago
Barron on NY: “I can space the floor, make shots, definitely get in there & rebound, & provide energy on defense.” Contacting several teams.
YES!

WE GONNA GET THE BARON!!!

Cloudy

Banned
Man, it's depressing to watch all these so-called tanking teams with a lot more talent than the Lakers. Suns, Sixers, Bobcats, Celtics etc.

giri

This.

This is an expert tank.

Lose by less than 5, in the game till the last 15 seconds.

Gotta do this more often lads.

Also, at the rate plumlee is going he's going to get a max offer from NY.

Pkaz01

This.

This is an expert tank.

Lose by less than 5, in the game till the last 15 seconds.

Gotta do this more often lads.

Also, at the rate plumlee is going he's going to get a max offer from NY.
We win this game with dragic good effort from the guys

giri

We win this game with dragic good effort from the guys

I think after Dragic gets back, Bledsoe will go down hurt. And need to travel to hawaii for 2 weeks over Christmas to recover.

Then i think Goran will get injured again, whilst travelling home to see his parents.

I'm honestly shocked, Adams is actually better than I was giving him credit for.

Loved how he showed absolutely no emotion after the elbow. He better displace Perkins by the playoffs, although I don't have that much faith in Brooks.

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
I'm honestly shocked, Adams is actually better than I was giving him credit for.

Loved how he showed absolutely no emotion after the elbow. He better displace Perkins by the playoffs, although I don't have that much faith in Brooks.

Perkins takes himself out of the game with a quick two fouls anyway. Like the minutes Brooks is giving Adams. That will only improve as he continues to prove himself.

And fuck these whistles.

Top Bottom