• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

giri

Hey, did anybody hear something? Sounded like it was coming from the basement.

QPZUQJu.png

Damn. Thats ice cold.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Hey man, he already came busted to us. But he played well in his role in Portland! #truthfact

Then again, our other backup pointguard was Nolan Smith.

Being a backup PG in Portland is probably the biggest kiss of death in the league right now

Much better, Mavs finished the first half up by 12. Would suck to lose against the Wizards, the team has some decent players but is fundamentally turrible.

At one point in the first half the mavs had three and 1 ft attempts in a row and all three were missed and rebounded in a row lol.

DY_nasty

Not true. That title belongs to Knicks coach from now until the end of time.

The last 4 guys you've brought in have basically been marked for death.

McCollum
Elliot Williams
Nolan Smith
Maynor

All dead and or dying

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Elliott Williams was a shooting guard. Nolan Smith just flat out sucked -- and you can blame Coach K for telling Nate McMillan to draft his ass.

Maynor was here 3 months and put up the best numbers of his career -- and he came to Portland with a busted knee.

McCollum already injured that same foot back in Utah.

Has anyone gif'd that NBA tickets commercial where Deandre Jordan is looking up at the rain?

It has a bunch of players as mail men delivering tickets.

DY_nasty

Elliott Williams was a shooting guard. Nolan Smith just flat out sucked -- and you can blame Coach K for telling Nate McMillan to draft his ass.

Maynor was here 3 months and put up the best numbers of his career -- and he came to Portland with a busted knee.

McCollum already injured that same foot back in Utah.
Coincidence?

Or Rose Garden Burial Ground Curse?

How? He looks pretty legit to me

Tweener rules. He manhandles everyone in college because they just aren't up to the task physically. Almost all of those advantages get negated in the NBA and he's going to be left with very little that translates.

Time for the main event.

Mik317

Tweener rules. He manhandles everyone in college because they just aren't up to the task physically. Almost all of those advantages get negated in the NBA and he's going to be left with very little that translates.

Time for the main event.

Pretty much. He has a few things over Beasley,Bennett and Williams. He seems like he actually wants to be great. Isn't fat. And actually played in the post (well tonight at least) but the tweener taint is strong. Not many, if any have translated...at least not to the level that will be expected of his draft spot.

giri

Pretty much. He has a few things over Beasley,Bennett and Williams. He seems like he actually wants to be great. Isn't fat. And actually played in the post (well tonight at least) but the tweener taint is strong. Not many, if any have translated...at least not to the level that will be expected of his draft spot.

There's many that come out that are under sized. It really matters more what height he finshes at.

Isn't randle still young? A lot of guys grow into their 20's.

But i mean, if he's only 6'8 you have to be drafting him as a SF, not a PF.

Yeah, he's only 18 and measures in at 6'9" now. If he comes in at 6'11" in the combine..........

Zep

Banned
There's many that come out that are under sized. It really matters more what height he finshes at.

Isn't randle still young? A lot of guys grow into their 20's.

But i mean, if he's only 6'8 you have to be drafting him as a SF, not a PF.

This dude cannot play SF in the NBA. He's an undersized PF through and through at the moment.

It was pretty clear that Bennett was going to be shit--he was too slow in the half court to be any good in the pros, nevermind playing against complete shit opponents the entire year.

Randle is intriguing at 6'9 and being naturally quicker and more leaner than Williams...but still...

Jabari is going to dominate this game btw

Time for the main event.

Ehh, he's more a straight-up undersized PF like Griffin than other tweener guys I think.

I think Randle is athletic enough to translate his game to the NBA. And I think he'll end up better than Griffin because his post game is more fluid and his jumper might end up better because his form is better.

Wiz are terrible on the glass

yea, and we're going to get a top 5 pick because of it

And we don't have a bench for two guys that had stress injuries as recently as a year ago and yet they hit 40 mpg on the regular

This team is an inevitable injury away from hitting the floor of the ocean

Sucks that the Warriors aren't on League Pass tonight (audio yes). Guess I'll have to take a seat somewhere else to watch it tonight.

Good thing I can check out the Laker game on LP later tonight.

Go Warriors. (God..I hate the Speights acquisition)

Top Bottom