• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
quick job

gortat.gif

lmao holy shit

Aint her last name Suarez? She looks like the Hispanic version of this Armenian girl on Twitter

Yep. But she looks like a mix of many too me

She does look dolled up there ... but as far as wnba players go it doesn't get that much better

tiffany-suarez-miami-basketball-virginia-01.jpg

dwade knows

thekad

Banned
Asik asked to be traded?

that was quick lolz

"NEW YORK – — With his starting job gone and his playing time slashed, Rockets center Omer Asik has asked to be traded, two individuals with knowledge of the request said Thursday.

Asik, who started every game after signing with the Rockets last season, came off the bench Wednesday in Philadelphia, but struggled. He played only four minutes and not at all in the second half. Asik has made his trade request within the past 48 hours, a person familiar with the conversations said.

The Rockets have no trade involving Asik in the works, with one individual saying a deal is more likely in months than in days.

Asik declined comment, referring questions to his agent, Andy Miller. Miller also would not comment on any trade request. "

Yeah, fuck this guy. Dogging it in a game that he could have helped in just because he's coming off the bench.

Hey Faze we'll take Porter off your hands for a slightly used disgruntled center.

Yeah, fuck this guy. Dogging it in a game that he could have helped in just because he's coming off the bench.

Hey Faze we'll take Porter off your hands for a slightly used disgruntled center.

Why are you hating on Asik? Dude has paid his dues already by coming off the bench in Chicago. He's not trying to have to his role reduced. Asik for Ryan Anderson. NOLA gets their center and Houston gets a stretch 4.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Lin coming off bench, Bev starts.

Not sure how I feel about this anymore.

thekad

Banned
Why are you hating on Asik? Dude has paid his dues already by coming off the bench in Chicago. He's not trying to have to his role reduced. Asik for Ryan Anderson. NOLA gets their center and Houston gets a stretch 4.

Because he threw in the towel the first game he came off the bench. Lin was signed to be the "star" he in Houston and was supplanted by James Harden, then Dwight Howard on top of that and then benched, yet he's still playing his heart out and improving his game.

Shump's D on Harden is so stupid... he's leaving him wide open and not picking him up in transition. Now he's buying his fakes? Has he never seen Harden play before?

otapnam

On my way home to watch the game n all I see are these missed 3s by Houston on scorecenter. Are they off bad passes? Or just bad shots?

Matrix

On my way home to watch the game n all I see are these missed 3s by Houston on scorecenter. Are they off bad passes? Or just bad shots?

Wide open bricks.

Why does it look like Amare has a tear drop tattooed below his right eye?
On Epix's "Amar'e Stoudemire : In The Moment" documentary, Amar'e Stoudemire talked about his teardrop tattoo and what it meant. Amar'e said : "The reason I got the teardrop tattoo is because I'm forever crying inside." His mother had said that it was always hard for Amar'e to cry.
so he's crying in the inside because once a knick, always a knick. deep.

Matrix

LOLZ Knicks fans booing Lin.

Matrix

That was more nasty looking possibly than just a sprained ankle.

Also for sure looks like Asik is in the doghouse smh

Matrix

This game sucks.

Matrix

Kerr talking and it cuts to sad face Asik shaking his head no lol He's spaced out now. Wasting his Defense smh

Top Bottom