• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Nets probably would, do they even have any draft picks left that aren't in 2054?

The Nets are actually fine between Brook, Blatche, Evans, and KG.

Besides, their trades at least make some form of sense in that they're always 2 years behind reality. Perkins has never been more than the "Dwight Stopper" in his prime - which is fucking pointless because Dwight's getting shit on by Bargnani now and no team he is on will ever threaten for a ring.

The Nets are actually fine between Brook, Blatche, Evans, and KG.

Besides, their trades at least make some form of sense in that they're always 2 years behind reality. Perkins has never been more than the "Dwight Stopper" in his prime - which is fucking pointless because Dwight's getting shit on by Bargnani now and no team he is on will ever threaten for a ring.

Yeah I know but I'm curious how things will look near all star break or at the end of the season. Has long has it been since Perkins started? Two or three years? He adds nothing to an offense but used to be great on defense.

I still think someone will pick him up for a future draft pick in exchange. He's not that old and the contract isn't that terrible for a year.

linsivvi

XH9a6fI.jpg

Titanic division is back.

One of these teams will have the fourth seed, and will have a losing record.

It might be the first time a team with a lottery record miss the lottery because the rest of the division sucks even more.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
So D12 is really just Ben Wallace with more spring and less heart?

Levyne

Banned
Bah. Bit red in the face. Saw espn article "Bulls' Rose says he's still dealing with turf toe" but it's more about history of dealing with it. Anyways he's moving well.

fucking bulls bench

Top Bottom