• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

I'd say Lee, Barnes, Bogut and Klay are better than anyone not named Gasol on the Lakers.

But as an in game coach...offense...Pringles got it all over MJ. And the Lakers have a WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY better bench two of their regular bench rotation guys go down.

Mark Jackson seriously doesn't know how to coach. He started this crap when he had the starters playing crazy minutes in training camp.

Damn...Rose injury is saddening. He may need to hang it up.

Too bad I picked the Bulls as one of my 5 League Pass broadband teams. I did it just to see Rose play. I could care less about the Bulls franchise.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Damn, if it's the ACL.. Rose probably won't ever be the same. Hell he wasn't the same yet this year.. I doubt he'd retire.. too much money on the table.. but he'll never sniff his '10 season numbers ever again.

..also I still can't believe my Blazers have started out so strong. I had no faith in this team this year, especially McCollum's injury. Yet, we improved our bench, and Lopez has been better than he serviceable.

We aren't the 2nd best team in the league, but 4th or 5th in the West? Easy.

dean_crying2.gif

#tradefornate

Sorry, bulls-gaf. I wish him the best and I will still believe in him even in 2 knee injuries.

God...Warriors need a backup point guard BADLY. That, or Mark Jackson needs to learn how to teach his rookie PG how to play with the first team.

And Baze....sorry son. You obviously can't play point guard, which means you're going to have to go. I'd release Bazemore tonight.

I just texted my friend that is a huge bulls fan. His reply "I'm out with my girl please tell me he didn't hurt his left knee again." I said he didn't...

yeah that sucks man sorry

In the scheme of things it's nothing. Just means I have league pass with 4 teams ...GOD...I picked Indiana..and to be honest I could care less about them too. The only east team I watch are the Heat.

I could have picked San Antonio...OKC...hell, even Portland would have been an entertaining young team to watch.

Oh well. Prayers go out to Mr. Rose. I hope it doesn't end up being a career ending injury.

Pimpwerx

Just heard about Rose. Brutal if it's another season-ender. However, it's too soon to say he'll never be the same. He recovered well from the last one. Maybe he'll have two bionic knees after this and level up. I don't know. That's just really sad news.

I don't care for the Bulls, but I was very happy for his return, and love his game. I'd hate to not see him slashing or dunking the same again. Hope for the best. PEACE.

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
When he tore his left acl he was coming a hamstring or groin pull. Same thing here if it is an acl. I'm still hoping it isn't.

Damn, if it's the ACL.. Rose probably won't ever be the same. Hell he wasn't the same yet this year.. I doubt he'd retire.. too much money on the table.. but he'll never sniff his '10 season numbers ever again.

..also I still can't believe my Blazers have started out so strong. I had no faith in this team this year, especially McCollum's injury. Yet, we improved our bench, and Lopez has been better than he serviceable.

We aren't the 2nd best team in the league, but 4th or 5th in the West? Easy.
I told all my friends that the blazers would make the playoffs. They added so much depth. I have them finishing in the bottom half though.

So Rose might have a torn ACL. Marc Gasol as well (other indications say MCL).

Then Iggy claimed he heard his hamstring POP tonight, which is usually a tear.

That's 3 big time players going down in one night. Holy shit.

This is a depressing night for the NBA. I don't want to hear the news tomorrow. I'll be busy all weekend, so I'll probably be delayed in my response here.

Ugh, just so frustrating.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
I realize this is a rhetorical question, but he did cheat in college.

No he didn't. He cheated on the SAT in high school. And his high school may or may not have (totally did) alter his grades for his benefit. But questioning the academic integrity of the Chicago public schooling system isn't the biggest shocker in the world.

No he didn't. He cheated on the SAT in high school. And his high school may or may not have (totally did) alter his grades for his benefit. But questioning the academic integrity of the Chicago public schooling system isn't the biggest shocker in the world.

Yeah I was about to say, I'm pretty sure Rose doesn't have any college credit.

Branduil

Yeah you're right. I said college because it resulted in his college career being erased(unfortunately they can't erase UCLA losing the chance to win a title).

I wonder what Chicago is going to do if it's a worst-case scenario.

The guy went injury free until the lockout season, everything went downhill from there.

The lockout season schedule was ridiculous. If the league actually cared about injuries they would eliminate back-to-backs.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
The regular season schedule isn't any better.

Portland just went 4-game away, home, road, home, road, road -- the first 8 games with no more than a single day off inbetween. That's basically a 10-game roadtrip disguised as a "balanced" schedule.

Top Bottom