• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

Wow @ Rose. He's done for the year and probably won't be more than a shell of his former self from here on out.

To those curious about the medical terminology, this Yahoo commenter summed it up well:
Pam 13 minutes ago

The difference is if the meniscus is repairable vs. being torn in a place that is not repairable. One is a meniscal repair, the other is a meniscectomy. Meniscal repair reattaches the meniscus back to the joint capsule because it is torn in an area that has a blood supply and the meniscus can "heal" and the recovery is much longer, but ultimately healthier for the knee in the long run. When it heals it is as if it was never torn. With a meniscectomy, the meniscus is torn in an area that cannot heal and you have to go in there an trim it out. That is when athletes return in a few months. Meniscal repair would likely put him out the rest of the year.

Part of me is wondering if his poor play to start the year was more mental than anything physical or skill-related. He's kind of a strange, quiet dude.

I was just reading this:

Chris-Paul-failed-02.gif

Nice Stat :O

Man everytime he has the ball now I think hes gonna turn them over. His dribbles are so high and hes so loosey goosey with it

JW killin us

Nice Stat :O

Man everytime he has the ball now I think hes gonna turn them over. His dribbles are so high and hes so loosey goosey with it

JW killin us

wall found out about the shit interior defense lol. i am positive most of these guys know the interior defense is shit so they take advantage lol,same for kemba,parker,etc

The STAT acronym still makes me chuckle. Standing Tall And Talented. Its like he couldnt think of a cool nickname so he just made something up.

zychi

Banned
So my team is done now that Rose it out indefinitely. What bandwagon should I jump on? I've been digging the Pelicans, and may follow them because Davis is Chicago born.

Top Bottom