• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
And for the record, Oregon's biggest export has always been Nike and The Simpsons.

Have you heard of them? They're not that well known.

Pimpwerx

Karl Malone calling players soft for wearing pads and armor. Old boy needs to understand that even the bench players probably make as much money as he did in his prime. Nothing wrong with protecting your livelihood.

And for the record, Oregon's biggest export has always been Nike and The Simpsons.

Have you heard of them? They're not that well known.

Sensitive. PEACE.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Did MCW almost put up a quadruple double?

Kid had 9 steals...

Pimpwerx

Grab a dictionary one day. Read up on the definitions. You clearly don't know what any of this means.

sen·si·tive
ˈsensitiv/Submit
adjective
quick to detect or respond to slight changes, signals, or influences.
"the new method of protein detection was more sensitive than earlier ones"
synonyms: responsive to, reactive to, sentient of, sensitized to;

Reilo
"Reilo so sensitive."

Alright, alright...I'm done now. LOL! I just couldn't resist this easy bait. :p PEACE.

Howard looked pretty good tonight. His supporting cast did a good job of giving him passes where they needed to be. This is the Howard the Lakers were hoping for, but the Lakers had too many ball hoggs to use him properly

reilo

Don't mention the Heat in a bad light guys, you'll make their fans cry.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Being one of the few on here who recognizes Spo's talent (trill recognize trill), I thought I had to post this Woj article:

5826.StephenColbertGIF.gif

I CALLED IT! PEACE.

Hyperbolic PR fluff is now you being right? No.

reilo

do you remember the first game lebron played in portland as a member of the heat when he completely shit on your team and then egged the crowd to boo him

That's the best you got? C'mon ph33ph33.

Pretty fun game and the race is still on:

julius-randle-kentucky.png

So that's good. Hopefully Burks and Gobert keep playing well.

Why get him when you could get the best player to come out of Canada since Steve Nash? It's all speculation of course. Julius Randle could be better than Andrew Wiggins. Look forward to watching both of them ball next month

Top Bottom