• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
1. You don't have to buy it. I'm skeptical of numerous things myself.

2. Are you accusing Woj of being a shill, fanboy or even having bias towards Spo? This article favors Spo more than Bron. Not sure I understand.

3. I'll ignore your claims about the state of the org, because that's just silly. You clearly don't know what's going on down here. That said, how many such fluff pieces do you think Wok writes, and how often? I'm honestly curious because I find it a bit humorous how far some of you are reaching in order to not discredit not just the message, but the messenger here. Claiming it's a PR fluff piece is a shot at Woj's credibility, not the credibility of the source. PEACE.

LOL.

We should have a beer one day if you're ever in Orange County. I don't feel like typing out late night responses when my brain just wants to sleep.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Mark Jackson is a dick lolz Rockets rain 3's on him last year and he stops it so the record won't be broken.

Now he wants to run it up on a crappy Lakers team to send a message? wut lol

klay thompson=
520-Spiral-sliced-bone-in-ham_1_.jpg

Emwitus

No, look at what's quoted. Are you in a position to claim that Woj misquoted? Nope. Are you in a position to claim the source lied or misused his words? Nope. But what we do know is that Woj is the most reliable reporter in the whole NBA, and thus, the logical conclusion is that Bron thinks Spo is elite, so that lends plenty more credence to my prior argument in favor of him (in the offseason and preseason threads) than anything else stated.

But by all means, conjure up a thoughtful counter-argument that's...you know...grounded in facts or at least sourced. I'm not expecting one though. PEACE.

tumblr_m436r1eoqM1qh01r8o1_500.gif

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Suns 104, Blazers 91: FINAL. @Dame_Lillard with 32 points, 4 rebounds. @aldridge_12 with 28 points. Suns with 4 players in double figures.
Portland's 2013 offseason additions had a rough opening night, combining to shoot 4-for-18 and commit 5 turnovers.

So nothing has changed? Nothing has changed.

Top Bottom