• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Pre-Season |OT| Nobody won more with less than Lebron. Maybe Phil Jackson

PATRIOTS_2007UNDEFEATED_aaje025_s.jpg

large_tyree

i laughed

Westlo

Real gm heat preseason thread full of whining about spo not playing beasley like it was 09 all over again. Bandwagon fans surely confused by this.

Indiana and possibly Spurs are the only teams that scare me. Houston won't make it past the WCF. Clips got too many bitchassness players. Westbrook will probably fuck OKC's chances. The Nets are too fragile to last the playoffs. Thibs will find a way to overplay his players again.

How about the Kings crushing the lakers?

I don't care if it's preseason lol

But seriously, DMC can get an all star nod this year if he gets his head on straight and the Kings can win 35+ games (I think they won 28 last year). Mike Malone and his coaching staff are easily the best the Kings have had since Rick Adelman. The Kings actually run sets now instead of just playing iso shit all game and they've been committed to being a defensive team.

linsivvi

How about the Kings crushing the lakers?

I don't care if it's preseason lol

But seriously, DMC can get an all star nod this year if he gets his head on straight and the Kings can win 35+ games (I think they won 28 last year). Mike Malone and his coaching staff are easily the best the Kings have had since Rick Adelman. The Kings actually run sets now instead of just playing iso shit all game and they've been committed to being a defensive team.

Here's to the Kings crushing the Lakers every game of the regular season.

Here's to Nash continue to suck.

Here's to Kobe becoming a family man.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Heat-GAF, is the game being televised on your side? I know there isn't going to be a Bobcats feed tonight.

MVP

Banned
I get chills watching those "greatest moments in nba history" commercial

Ray Allen's game 6 shot will be in one some day...

Fox Sun Sports Florida has a doc called "Together We Rise" covering all of the Heat's last season, good watch if you have this channel, gave me chills when they kept replaying "The Shot".

DY_nasty

I couldn't care less about stats in a preseason game. :/

Maybe I'll just go watch Gravity tonight

Vire

Heat-GAF, is the game being televised on your side? I know there isn't going to be a Bobcats feed tonight.

Unfortunately not. :(

Which is strange you would think that they would televise everything Heat related at this point, I know it's going to be on 790 at least.

That is, if the Heat ever get there. Detroit is such a piece of shit they've had 2 separate mechanical plane troubles trying to leave.

EDIT:
0hpFeAl.png

Well that's not horrifying or anything...

Unfortunately not. :(

Which is strange you would think that they would televise everything Heat related at this point, I know it's going to be on 790 at least.

That is, if the Heat ever get there. Detroit is such a piece of shit they've had 2 separate mechanical plane troubles trying to leave.

EDIT:
0hpFeAl.png

Well that's not horrifying or anything...

well it looks like brandy might finally get his wish

seriously though wtf

oh nvm the team took a different flight

If 2k has the same bugs since GTA3 dropped I have no doubt XB1/PS4 versions will be an absolute mess. Remember the first 360/PS3 2k games?

Or we'll get lucky and they actually did something meaningful this year LOLOLIL

DY_nasty

John Wall said he'll hit a game winning shot when Obamacare is defunded.

Should have waited for dat next gen Harden.

what's next gen is models and lighting and added facial animations.
thats it.
next gen will still get the same bugs and net code.
core gameplay is still fun though. with the right settings sliders, its pretty solid.

Vire

what's next gen is models and lighting and added facial animations.
thats it.
next gen will still get the same bugs and net code.
core gameplay is still fun though. with the right settings sliders, its pretty solid.

Eh we'll see, I'm sure the bugs will remain, but there could be vastly improved animation which would be nice.

I still like 2K so I'm not as down on it as many here. Improved net code is definitely needed though, I just don't see them shelling out that many dedicated servers unfortunately. :/

Top Bottom