• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Pre-Season |OT| Nobody won more with less than Lebron. Maybe Phil Jackson

BWVH9B1CAAA7n4I.jpg

Oden dunks on Juwan in catch-and-finish-strong-with-hard-contact drill. Juwan shoving bigs under hoop as they go up.

mmmm

Vire

Beasley on punching himself after entering the game last night and obtaining a quick foul - a natural wordsmith:

Michael Beasley said:
"I watched the video and it do look like I knocked myself out."

Pimpwerx

Vuci Mane trying to injure Anthony Bennett. That was uncalled for. Bennett is gonna fail all on his own, he doesn't need any help. PEACE.

Pimpwerx

Bennett fucking sucks

He's going to have to be an elite jumpshooter to be a starter in the league, let alone an all-star.

What was Cleveland thinking drafting him? They've managed to waste a lot of top picks lately. SMH. Serves them right. Gilbert's curse will backfire on him. PEACE.

Vire

So no streaming on 790 the ticket because of restrictions? Are you fucking kidding me? I have to get in my car and listen? :lol

I guess the Bobcats can wait...

Pimpwerx

So no streaming on 790 the ticket because of restrictions? Are you fucking kidding me? I have to get in my car and listen? :lol

I guess the Bobcats can wait...

FM Radio app + 104.3FM is a good option. Unless you're down in like Homestead.

Now that I mention it, I think I'm gonna do just that and go chill on my balcony for a bit. It's a beautiful night in the 305 tonight. PEACE.

hardaway to me looks like JR minus the ability to drive from the perimeter.....

Toure hasn't got a minute yet....
Good chance he might ply tomorrow since a few people won't be playing in that game iirc

If he doesn't play tomorrow I think he and Tyler will be getting cut:(

Sucks cause they were playing really good in the summer.

Vire

FM Radio app + 104.3FM is a good option. Unless you're down in like Homestead.

Now that I mention it, I think I'm gonna do just that and go chill on my balcony for a bit. It's a beautiful night in the 305 tonight. PEACE.
I tried tune in radio, still didn't work. :(

Those sneak fucks are tracking my IP aren't they?

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
No one doubted his ability to score, and he will be a good fit on the heat, which is pretty much a position-less team..

The legend of Anthony Bennett is not getting off to a good start.

Cleveland did at least get Karasev though.

I love how Vucevic plays, hopefully he starts getting to the line so he can be really effective...

Joseph Goodman ‏@JoeGoodmanJr 3m
Beasley on nutrition and carb loading before games: "Pizza is the same as spaghetti."

loool
Ira Winderman ‏@IraHeatBeat 4m
Ray Allen having a night of point-blank misses at the rim. Smiling, though. It's just preseason after all, not Game 6 of the Finals.

fantastic preview of how many fucks will be given during the regular season

Top Bottom